Weight lifting pegs

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2020 5:58 PM

My idea is to make the heaviest pegs possible without challenging the max peg clearances on forks, practice with them on for a few months and switch back to normal pegs

Would you buy some?

View Results

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

3/9/2020 6:05 PM

I also have an idea:

No.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

3/9/2020 6:11 PM

You mean like a batter warming up by swinging two bats,then going up with only one?

|

3/9/2020 10:38 PM

Sounds kinda fun. But why not go all out and get every single heaviest part you can find? Or just literally attach like 10 more pounds to the bottom of your top tube? smile

|

3/10/2020 5:04 AM

Water in your tubes g

|

3/10/2020 5:26 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Sounds kinda fun. But why not go all out and get every single heaviest part you can find? Or just literally attach like 10 more pounds to the bottom of your top tube? smile

Why not build your own frame fork and bars and make sure the whole setup clears 50 lbs?

That one guy Derrick something did that. He was on a self-built bike on a mega tour or road fools and it was over 50 lbs and he could hop it bar height. It was nuts.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/10/2020 6:27 AM

fill you existing pegs with lead fishing weights.?

|

3/10/2020 8:18 AM

jmz313 wrote:

fill you existing pegs with lead fishing weights.?

Thats not a bad idea

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram

old edit

3/10/2020 9:00 AM

ill stick to my 2.9oz pegs. stupid light

|

3/10/2020 9:24 AM

Wanna check something that would be really odd, get a shit-ton of stick on wheel weights and line your rims with them! Not only would you ad a ton of weight, but you'd get to play with that rotational weight!

|

3/10/2020 9:25 AM

Mulletsnax wrote:

The idea is to ride with the heavy ones for awhile and then switch back to light pegs

|

Testimony and apologies

instagram

old edit

3/10/2020 9:31 AM

Lead is easy enough to melt, and cast. You could get an old seat post and pour lead inside of it. You could then run it as a seat post, or cut it to size and run it under your good seat post. Could easily add a couple/few pounds that way..

|

3/10/2020 9:54 AM

Mulletsnax wrote:

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

The idea is to ride with the heavy ones for awhile and then switch back to light pegs

i understand what you are trying to do. but im not a fan of it ha

|

3/11/2020 6:33 AM

I get the idea but it would mess with alot of skills afterwards like manuals and any trick that revolves around the bars moving like barspins and xups. I'm sure I'm not the only one here that grew up riding bikes that were 45 plus pounds. What I'm getting at is technique has alot more to do with it then strength. But if you really want to add weight to your front end a heavy tire with a slime tube would do just that.

|

I believe in hub guard protection