Weird shit when i hop....

Related:
Create New Tag

4/14/2013 8:13 PM

Whenever i hop....The force of my scoop makes the cranks go from horizontal to vertical when i finish my hop..... what do because it is affecting my hop height. I have a pretty loose chain btw

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

4/14/2013 8:19 PM

I just need to practice my leveling out cause I started learning tuck style hops about a month ago.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/14/2013 8:32 PM

try tightening your cranks/chain. if that doesn't work then i wouldn't worry about it, unless your hopping down stuff that is pretty big..

|

4/14/2013 8:35 PM

show me a vid i dont umderstand what u meen

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/14/2013 9:03 PM

Huh?
How in the hell do you do that when you hop your feet scoop up which would move the cranks forward moving the whole drivetrain.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/14/2013 9:10 PM

haha. that bf3 game was funny as hell. "you teach me to bunny hop. I will teach you to wallride." how can you wallride but not hop?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/14/2013 9:27 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

haha. that bf3 game was funny as hell. "you teach me to bunny hop. I will teach you to wallride." how can you wallride but not hop?

I said 180 but your mic sucks

|

I ride for my papou.

4/14/2013 10:06 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

I said 180 but your mic sucks

Oh yea it was 180. But I have turtle beach. Does it really sound that bad

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/14/2013 10:11 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Oh yea it was 180. But I have turtle beach. Does it really sound that bad

You hear the game more than you hear me haha and your voice sounds real moist

|

I ride for my papou.

4/14/2013 10:20 PM

The chain tension shouldn't affect you landing like that. It sounds like you're either being too heavy on your front or back foot. When you tuck your bike and you're leveled out in the air your cranks should be pretty flat at that point

|

4/15/2013 5:51 PM

Bump no real answet

|

I ride for my papou.

4/15/2013 5:57 PM

SickDude wrote:

Bump no real answet

Just hop and suck you knees up and don't move your up or down or what ever your doing don't do that.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/15/2013 6:01 PM

Somethings weird win my hop. I can hop pretty high. But I don't tuck. Ot level out right. Like my but isn't near my rear tire. Its more above my seat. And arms are straight. Makes ga. Height rails a bit harder because my back end doesn't get as high.

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/15/2013 6:10 PM

try pushing your bars foward and kicking back your feet mostly with your back foot

|

4/15/2013 6:11 PM

Practice, practice, practice guys. Just the other day when I was teaching my oldest how to hop, I screwed up and landed nose wheel first like the dukes of Hazzard or some shit. I said " well don't land like a tard like I just did!" Practice hoping over a banana box or something after you get some height to them.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/15/2013 8:06 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

Practice, practice, practice guys. Just the other day when I was teaching my oldest how to hop, I screwed up and landed nose wheel first like the dukes of Hazzard or some shit. I said " well don't land like a tard like I just did!" Practice hoping over a banana box or something after you get some height to them.

That's like me. Always nosediving it a bit..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/16/2013 5:25 AM

I think you're naturally putting less force on on foot. creating this effect.
If you can still hop shit there's no problem, just focus on keeping the feet at the same height.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

4/16/2013 5:32 AM

Chuck8273 wrote:

thats all it is. i used to nosedive but i wasnt pulling my front wheel up enough. what helped me was focusing on doing it almost slower and more fluidly. now i can hop around stem height.

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/16/2013 6:13 AM

Hey this might sound stupid but, when you hop, do you hop off of your back foot? I think if you concentate on hopping with both feet and pulling both up you would level out better/hop higher.

|