Weird sound on bike

Related:
Create New Tag

3/26/2011 9:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2011 9:10 PM

When i'm pedaling , I can feel/ hear something on my cranks i think. This bike is about 4 days old.
Like its just a tiny bump every time i pedal.

When i go really fast, It doesn't make the noise. When i pedal really slowly, i can hear it alot. i can't seem to find where it's coming from

|

3/26/2011 9:12 PM

it could be anything, chain, bearings, pedals ect. so i suggest you to just take your whole bike apart and clean and regrease everything, check the bearings, maybe replace the chain.

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/26/2011 9:13 PM

something in your bb maybe....maybe your hubs. could be something else but that's most likely.

|

Refs: Future FBM, Warchol2 WtfKennethXp Riversiderider TCbmx Riversiderider JakeSalbert

3/26/2011 9:14 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

it could be anything, chain, bearings, pedals ect. so i suggest you to just take your whole bike apart and clean and regrease everything, check the bearings, maybe replace the chain.

this, or someTimes my clit hits my frame over and over again and makes that noise, so check yours

|

3/26/2011 9:15 PM

It's most probably your bar ends bro!

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

3/26/2011 9:16 PM

collin86 wrote:

this, or someTimes my clit hits my frame over and over again and makes that noise, so check yours

bad girl

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/26/2011 9:18 PM

sometimes when I'm riding my flappy donky dick drags across the ground when I'm riding and makes a funny sound.

|

Flatlander
BiKeChEcK.

3/26/2011 9:19 PM

if its only 4 days old and everythings stock and what not just trade it in you have a warrenty right???

|

3/26/2011 9:20 PM

Lube it up

|

"man that woman could buckle a train track just by looking at it" - Euan on Susan Boyle

this happens to jus about everyone who rides dirt. its most likely ur bb bearings. they jus have dirt in them so when ur gettin speed and pedaling harder it will make the sound but as ur goin fast there isnt as much force so it wont make the sound. jus clean ur bb bearings and regrease them. clean around ur bb every day after u ride and u will be fine

|

cocain is a hell of a drug
reppin the RATCHET!

sometimes when im riding the vibration from my tires moves up to my penis then i start to jack off all over the place and jizz in my hand and drink it like a cup of tea

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/26/2011 9:22 PM

Some times when I ride, I feel the urge to stick my hand down my pants and play with my pussy, then I later complain my grips are slippery cause I'm a girl like this

|

3/26/2011 9:25 PM

why dont u guys shut up and actually help the dude. if u wanna talk about ur pussys then go start another thread and get off this one

|

reppin the RATCHET!

3/26/2011 9:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/26/2011 9:27 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

why dont u guys shut up and actually help the dude. if u wanna talk about ur pussys then go start another thread and get off this one

haha ya i was just joking it makes the furum more funny tho, we already gave him advise ^^^

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/26/2011 9:27 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

My pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy, pussy

you mad bro =P

|

3/26/2011 9:28 PM

u guys r crazy haha but there seriously should be a thread about stupid shit and retarded stories

|

reppin the RATCHET!

3/26/2011 9:29 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

u guys r crazy haha but there seriously should be a thread about stupid shit and retarded stories

haha smile

And Jesus: "There shall be a thread about stupid shit and retarded stories" and then teh thread was born

|

3/26/2011 9:32 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

Whatever wrote:

haha smile

And Jesus: "There shall be a thread about stupid shit and retarded stories" and then teh thread was born

lmfao! that jus made my night! im gonna be laughin all night haha!!!!

|

reppin the RATCHET!

3/26/2011 9:33 PM

A.M.P UP! wrote:

lmfao! that jus made my night! im gonna be laughin all night haha!!!!

haha ya whatever is a funny betch so is colin and josh

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/26/2011 9:35 PM

swalowMY cockachino wrote:

haha ya whatever is a funny betch so is colin and josh

blush
|

3/27/2011 1:14 AM

Could be your chain alignment to the amount of spacers there are on your crank, even your sprocket adaptor. Your driver on your hub could even be loose.

|

3/27/2011 5:08 AM

its most likely dust of dirt in your BB, happens to me all the time but i cant be bothered clean them more than once every couple months because the sound is back a day latter because of the amount of dust in beijing but yeah what a.m.p up! said.

|

-You know your awesome when you can recognize girls by their ass.

3/27/2011 5:16 AM

Sometimes when i sit down i rub myself off on my seat and my pussyjuices end up saturating the seat and flowing down into my bb.

|

3/27/2011 7:39 AM

I bet it is your chainwheel bolt. Tighten it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/27/2011 8:16 AM

Shakesman69 wrote:

Sometimes when i sit down i rub myself off on my seat and my pussyjuices end up saturating the seat and flowing down into my bb.

HAHAHAHAHAH

|

3/27/2011 2:32 PM

in all seriousness, tighten your pedals, cranks and chainwheel.
Tighten everything.

|

3/27/2011 2:37 PM

check your sprocket bolt smile

|

refs: irideFLY,dave805(x4),meanwun(X2),throwAfit(2),xslickshoeslx,legendsx23,bmxing12,falconsivan(1) secound time scam!,etschmall,NOXPLODE/austin,aguers.
email-dylanmitchell286@yahoo.com

3/27/2011 3:35 PM

Shakesman69 wrote:

1233456789 this!

|

[b]( . Y . )` ~ ~ ` ~

3/27/2011 5:29 PM

one time my old grandpa desided to ride my bike and his saggy balls got stuck in my chain... even since that my bike has been having a few issues.. my grandma had to back pedal his sack out.

|

dk.demolition.diaster.