Well this blows (chain question) (hub bearing question.)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/27/2013 5:34 PM

I broke my chainbreaker earlier (shitty ass import one that bent the fuck out of my pins) right as i put my chain on,

BUT the problem is the pin was bent so it went crooked in the hole and pushed htrouh the link"s body. The chain seems fine for now but im wondering if it would snap if i tryed anything big like a loading dock.

also if my bearings are rattling while i fakie what does that mean?

|

I ride for my papou.
Cats got 9 lives I got four.

11/27/2013 5:41 PM

Loading docks are not big........ride it till it snaps and tighten your hub

|

11/27/2013 6:12 PM

loading docks are big when you are little like me

|

I ride for my papou.

11/27/2013 6:13 PM
Edited Date/Time: 11/27/2013 6:14 PM

how is 3 ft big. and when you land do you pedal immediately? you don't need a chain to drop down.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/27/2013 6:20 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

how is 3 ft big. and when you land do you pedal immediately? you don't need a chain to drop down.

stop

|

I ride for my papou.

11/27/2013 6:21 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

stop

asking questions?

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

11/27/2013 6:48 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

SickDude wrote:

stop

feeble_to_face wrote:

asking questions?

being annoying. no one is laughing. you are just embarrassing yourself

|

I ride for my papou.

11/27/2013 6:54 PM

SickDude wrote:

stop

feeble_to_face wrote:

asking questions?

SickDude wrote:

by asking a question… seems legit

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

11/27/2013 8:42 PM

what do u mean by ratteling like the hub feels loose ?

|

11/27/2013 8:53 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

asking questions?

SickDude wrote:

feeble_to_face wrote:

by asking a question… seems legit

Kids, man. Lol

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

11/27/2013 9:12 PM

chad88 wrote:

what do u mean by ratteling like the hub feels loose ?

the bearings shake bruh like i hear them rattle

|

I ride for my papou.

11/27/2013 9:20 PM

sounds like bearings are fucked.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

11/27/2013 9:24 PM

The only noise I hear when I land is my stupid brake cable clinking against my head tube. As far as hubs go, they're not complicated. Some may think they are, but they aren't. If you think there's a problem, make sure you have a tube of grease, and maybe some automotive brake cleaner, and take it apart. Do it over a tray or the trash can lid so if parts fall out, you don't lose them. Sometimes caged ball bearings will just fall out, and you really don't wanna lose them. Clean up the parts, degrease them and put it back together. If you're careful not to pinch the cage too tight, you can put the balls back in and bend the cage back so it holds them. Anyway, it's a bike. Nothing will explode if you take it apart. Just remember where parts go.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.