Went for a ride.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/27/2018 1:48 AM
Edited Date/Time: 3/27/2018 1:51 AM

I went for a ride again although having to take it very easy due to a bad back sad I went for a pump around my local race track on Sunday and then went to Southsea skatepark yesterday which is about an hours drive from mine. A lot of the ramps were out of action as I guess they are waiting to re-surface them. The park area, vert ramp and satons toilet were in action though. So I had a lot of fun with them, the Vert ramp is absolutely massive and I could only manage to air about an inch over to the coping and that was enough to scare me. It gives you a massive appreciation of how good Vert riders are at what they do!

Even though I was doing my best to take it easy, I still managed to fall off a treat straight onto my shoulder and hip. Rolling over a small jump box backwards. I managed to go straight over my bars and get caught up in my bike trying to jump off! Haha

Photo

Satons toilet.
Photo

Photo

|

3/27/2018 2:31 AM

Wow! Some really cool spots there. That toilet thing looks scary but fun.

Where about in the UK is this?

|

If I could go a tenth as high as Larry Edgar goes, then I would still be blasting super high.

3/27/2018 2:57 AM

Yeah it's scary but a lot of fun when you get use to it smile I can just about air out of the extension, but I know I could go higher I just don't have to the bottle to go fast at it haha

It's in Portsmouth in Hampshire right on the south coast, there's lots of street spots around Portsmouth it's self as well!

|

3/27/2018 3:48 AM

That cable tie is causing an OCD overload. I’ve been to Portsmouth several times but only to get on a ferry, lol.

|

3/27/2018 5:40 AM

jbales wrote:

That cable tie is causing an OCD overload. I’ve been to Portsmouth several times but only to get on a ferry, lol.

haha I usually get OCD about things but that cable tie doesn't really bother me smile If you ever get chance to go have a ride in Portsmouth it is well worth it.

|

3/27/2018 5:53 AM

That toilet...damn..

|

3/27/2018 6:19 AM

Hmmm, I'm going on a little road trip along the south coast in the summer. Maybe bump into you!

|

3/27/2018 8:38 AM

Aitkenisgod wrote:

Wow! Some really cool spots there. That toilet thing looks scary but fun.

Where about in the UK is this?

When I went to Kona, I checked out that bowl and it's 16 feet deep, it's the same idea except that there is no extension that lets you ride straight in, you have to drop in.

|

Gave up on BMX to hang out with 13 year old soundcloud rappers, what a life, such a cool guy!
-Sheldon on Adam22

"The only future for BMX"

Yeah, kids getting shit bikes, breaking them and then quitting. LOL
-jbales on mafiaBIKES

I’ve been a 14 year old beginner for the last ten years
-adamnmexican

3/27/2018 1:50 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Hmmm, I'm going on a little road trip along the south coast in the summer. Maybe bump into you!

I will defineatly be taking a trip down to Southsea park in the summer. I believe they'll be having the king of concrete competition/Jam in Agugust too. Always good to meet to people, see you there possibly.

|

3/27/2018 1:51 PM

Just had a look at Kona skatepark and it looks amazing!

|

3/27/2018 2:11 PM

Did you see mark Webb ? He rides there allot and destroys it on a bike

|

3/28/2018 1:41 AM

No not on this occasion but yeah he does absolutely kill it!

|