What Are Your Favourite Tires and Grips?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/6/2016 10:18 AM

Okay I'll start, I've rode alot of the tires that are popular nowadays (Fit FaF, Odyssey Boss tire, Eclat Fireballs,Cult Vans, etc..) same with most grips. But so far my favorite tire would have to be the Cult Vans 2.35 tires, the perfect sized tire and grippy as hell (well most of the time) and I have two favourite grips, the newer Aaron Ross Sunday Boss Grips and The Sunday Cornerstone Grips. Okay so with that I'll let you guys say what you like!

Thanks for the feed back and try to stay on topic so there isn't any arguments lol.

|

8/6/2016 10:43 AM

I don't really have a favourite tyre. As long as it's fairly slick but with a bit of grip, and not too wide, I'm happy.
I like odi longneck grips, they're a little fatter than I'd like but last a long time. The other grips I've used in the past couple of years that felt nice wore out really quickly.

|

8/6/2016 6:01 PM

I love my Odyssey chase hawk tires and my Odyssey boss grips

|

8/6/2016 6:16 PM

If I had to choose, prob only for either street or park.

Park
If I wanted to ride only park, wanted good grip and low rolling resistance, along with super light weight and a solid build at a moderately big size. Demolition Momentum 2.35 Front and Rear, 2.20 Front and Rear won't bother me either. Grips idk, prob ODI Longnecks as a standard choice, I like riding flanges too, used to always cut them off for better looks but I got used to them, If not ODI's, maybe something MADE by ODI, like.... Hoder Grips for example, running them right now and they feel solid.

Street (Tech)
For street, my tires I have on right now are doing the job quite well, 2.35 Federal Response Tires front and back, they are heavy set so I do not need a bunch of pressure in 'em, I've ran 'em 35-40 and had quite a low amount of extra sidewall compression. If not, BSD Donnasqueaks, 2.25 for an all-'rounder width, for comfort and control the 2.4's. If I wanted pure material durability, 2.4 Dehart Slicks from Cult. For something with heavier grip, I've been into the Contender Welter's from Shadow. Grips in this category, something thin built, like Paley Slims, Hoffman Razz, Kink Delta 2's, bascially thin built so I can have a more solid bar control, less in between my hands, idk if a slimmer grip helps with control but that's my kinda mentality on it. Yeeee

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

8/6/2016 9:56 PM

Grifters & Animal edwins

|

8/6/2016 10:01 PM

Enjoying my 2.4 Odyssey Dugans and S&M Hoder grips

|

8/7/2016 12:36 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2016 12:36 AM

i like my "MAXXIS" in big bold letters on the side of my tires. currently only have holy molars on my bmx bike but will get on my mtb whenever i get something better than what i currently have

grips. its like choosing women. idc. as long as theyre lock on

|

8/7/2016 8:29 AM

Can't really go wrong with some flanged longnecks and a pair of chase hawks.

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."