What BMX trend do you think will become old?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/28/2013 3:34 PM

Rasta
Oilslick
Huge bars

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/28/2013 3:38 PM

Huge bars and slammed seats hopefully

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/28/2013 3:43 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

The slammed seat thing helps riders and huge bars suck in my opinion, I also think oilslick is cool looking.

|

9/28/2013 3:56 PM

long chainstays

|

9/28/2013 4:33 PM

Hopefully more people set there bikes up to what is comfortable to them and not "trendy."

Like me, seat where it's comfortable, brakes.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

I have 75 cool points and 5 awesome points

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

9/28/2013 4:37 PM

Personally though, I dont ride a slammed seat, I have it jacked into space.

|

9/28/2013 4:39 PM

Why do you say huge bars suck? Lol seems like an outlandish statement.

|

Buy/Sell Refs: Showtime402, fsearles, ticaleb, howlerfbm (x2), irideafly, the balt (x2), MrHavoc1988. dprc

9/28/2013 4:42 PM

little kids riding bars over 8 inch rise is retarded.............
hopefully street dies down a bit..........im tired of every 4 out of 5 online videos being some guy riding street at the speed of a turtle all doing the same tricks

|

9/28/2013 4:58 PM

free coasters

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

9/28/2013 5:06 PM

motogrizz wrote:

Pretty much what Jay said

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/28/2013 6:14 PM

Slammed wheels, and short cranks

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

9/28/2013 6:16 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/28/2013 6:16 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

with seatubes getting longer i dont think slammed seats are going anywhere

|

MIDWEST MOTHER FUCKER

Bike Check
Bought from Tomdon, and ScramHype

9/28/2013 6:18 PM

motogrizz wrote:

K_A_N_E_ wrote:

Pretty much what Jay said

Im talking about five foot people riding perfect tens, unless you are six foot and above you shouldn't be riding anything nine inch or above.

|

9/28/2013 6:37 PM

I have yet to see anyone under 6' talking about perfect 10's. most of the guys that I've seen getting them recently are guys that are sick of their back hurting. As far as builds go, I agree with motogrizz. I think more people should buy what they like, what will be comfortable, suit their riding needs, and not worry so much about what their best friend Ted has.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

9/28/2013 7:17 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I have yet to see anyone under 6' talking about perfect 10's. most of the guys that I've seen getting them recently are guys that are sick of their back hurting. As far as builds go, I agree with motogrizz. I think more people should buy what they like, what will be comfortable, suit their riding needs, and not worry so much about what their best friend Ted has.

Exactly. Ted is stupid anyways. Always making jokes about people's mothers...

|

9/28/2013 7:26 PM

short cs and uber tight chains

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

9/28/2013 10:54 PM

4 pc bars, colored wall tires, crank slides, and metal pedals. I really don't have a problem with any of these I just don't feel they will last.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

9/28/2013 11:06 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

motogrizz wrote:

Exactly. Ted is stupid anyways. Always making jokes about people's mothers...

There was like seven fifth grader jocks with perfect ten bars riding around, snaking people with $3000 dollar 15lbs bikes. So the next day I brought my race bike that is about 20lbs and shunned those fools at a race.

|

9/28/2013 11:42 PM

Stocksy wrote:

4 pc bars, colored wall tires, crank slides, and metal pedals. I really don't have a problem with any of these I just don't feel they will last.

Right now there is a select few people riding Metals, and it's been like that since Plastics became popular, so I wouldn't say it's a trend. Plus most people that ride Metals wouldn't ever get Plastics again. I ride Metals and I don't think I'll ride Plastics ever again.

|

9/28/2013 11:42 PM

Crevop wrote:

long chainstays

Since when have Long Chainstays been a trend?

|

9/29/2013 4:18 AM

I have a high frame means I can have my seat slammed and it's comfortable. Just saying. I think bigger bars won't be popular in a year or two.

|

9/29/2013 9:11 AM

I think you guys should all care less about what a person's bike setup is and care more about how they ride it. I dont think these things are trends honestly, big bars are only bad if it is a tiny person riding them, rasta, who cares, it is just their way of letting other weed-smokers that they smoke weed, slammed seats are silly, but that is my opinion. They do look better, but i cant not pinch my seat like that. Some riders can, so that is their preference.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/29/2013 10:51 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

I think you guys should all care less about what a person's bike setup is and care more about how they ride it. I dont think these things are trends honestly, big bars are only bad if it is a tiny person riding them, rasta, who cares, it is just their way of letting other weed-smokers that they smoke weed, slammed seats are silly, but that is my opinion. They do look better, but i cant not pinch my seat like that. Some riders can, so that is their preference.

Trends are things that are popular but not necessarily better. Trendy things aren't always bad things.

|

9/29/2013 11:32 AM

Stocksy wrote:

I have 4 piece bars, colored wall tires and metal pedals haha, i dont think any of those things are trendy though considering im the only person ive seen with a set up like that

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

9/29/2013 12:20 PM

Brakeless will slow down but not go away completely , 10' bars , oil slick fosho , rasta too....

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

9/29/2013 1:30 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

Trends are things that are popular but not necessarily better. Trendy things aren't always bad things.

I know what a trend is haha And yeah sometimes it bothers me how every new thing becomes a trend automatically on here haha. Every new thing isnt a trend, it is just new. haha it becomes a trend if all the swagfags get them and call em swag parts. I think profile hubs for street is a trend. They are no better and people always get them. There really is no point to riding them for street. That is a trend, something a bunch of people get and there isnt a point.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

9/29/2013 1:31 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

BMX_Forever wrote:

I know oil slick is going to be everywhere soon and everyone says its a trend or whatever but i don't think thats a bad thing, it looks good so...

yeah the rasta stuff looks tacky/nasty to me but oil slick parts look sick, I'm getting the oil slick eclat front load stem and eclat oil slick hubs, I don't care how trendy they are, that's not why I'm getting them. I getting them firstly because they are made by eclat and secondly cuz they're going to look sooo fucking good on my murdered setup.

Bring it on.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

9/29/2013 1:44 PM

I hope the trend of little kids bitching on forums about other people's rides and riding styles dies down. Or the kids die

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

9/29/2013 6:26 PM

Gump wrote:

I hope the trend of little kids bitching on forums about other people's rides and riding styles dies down. Or the kids die

^^

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

9/29/2013 11:07 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/29/2013 11:53 PM

75+ degree HT angle

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)