What Frame..?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/10/2013 3:08 AM

Hey guys my friend told me this was the best way to get an opinion on frames my verde cadet 2011 frame is cracked for riding it and now i want to go get a new one off dans comp i have been looking at some frames and i like some but cant decide what to get...!

This is the Volume Bermuda frame-http://www.danscomp.com/products-FRAMES/211730/Volume_Bermuda_Frame.html
This is the Cult Death Row v2 Frame-http://www.danscomp.com/products-FRAMES/211627/Cult_Death_Row_V2_Frame.html
This is the Skavenger El Blanco Loco Frame-http://www.danscomp.com/products-FRAMES/211678/Skavenger_El_Blanco_Loco_Frame.html#

Thanks guys for reading and if you can leave your comments on the bottom and if you have any other frame suggestions about frames for street/park/dirt..! Just copy and paste the url into the browser

|

5/10/2013 3:35 AM

Out those either the cult or loco

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

5/10/2013 3:37 AM

Out of those choices I'd get the cult mate

|

5/10/2013 3:39 AM

I would have said the Cult but apparently FBM stopped producing them and the quality went way lower.
I would get the Skavenger.
Still the Volume is a pretty nice frame.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/10/2013 9:47 AM

id get the skavenger but just because ive always wanted that frame for some reason, but the cults good too

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/10/2013 9:53 AM

I really want the Bermuda. Or the Hoffman Bama. Damn, I change my mind too much haha.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

5/10/2013 10:41 AM

El Blanco Loco!! Support Skavenger/Animal & my Diabetic Homie Tom White!

|

5/10/2013 11:01 AM

volume

cult is a faggot company with douche bag riders that worship the devil, and all their products are just some other companies stuff with their gay cunt logo

|

5/10/2013 11:28 AM

Get the Volume.

|

5/10/2013 11:46 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

volume

cult is a faggot company with douche bag riders that worship the devil, and all their products are just some other companies stuff with their gay cunt logo

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Really?! I know Cults image is pretty shitty & some of their riders i will admit are pretty douchey but really?! Worship the devil? I dont think so! I talk to a few of their team on the book of face & they are some of the nicest dudes you could meet! Its just their shit image, oh wow look Baphomet wooo demon woman with a goat head & titties out. Its just trying too hard to be badass.

As i said, get the Skavenger. The Skavenger/Animal dudes are awesome & as i said Support my Diabetic Homie Tom. Hes a super nice guy & i think everyone looking for a street tough frame (especially if they want a longer back end) should get an El Blanco Loco!

|

5/10/2013 11:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/10/2013 11:54 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

volume

You really are the definition of ignorance and stupidity, aren't you? Oh and you're not funny.

Go with the skavenger. Tom white is a bad ass dude.

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/10/2013 11:57 AM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

volume

I'm not even gonna attempt a remark to make fun of you & how fuckin dumb you are.

Instead I'll leave you with thisPhoto

|

5/10/2013 11:59 AM

I say Skavenger too cuz it's different.

and buy Albe's. frame warranty fo life

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

5/10/2013 12:05 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

volume

sundaybmxRR wrote:

I'm not even gonna attempt a remark to make fun of you & how fuckin dumb you are.

That just made my day lmao

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

5/10/2013 12:09 PM

plzdntfailmeagn wrote:

volume

sundaybmxRR wrote:

hahahaha putting this on my face book

|

5/10/2013 12:59 PM

Thanks for the ipoinion and that dood is really stupid cul is a ccompanie why would they worship the devil ignorance but i think im going to get the volume cuz i seen it and rode it in person nice...

|

5/10/2013 6:08 PM

BmxRider2013 wrote:

Thanks for the ipoinion and that dood is really stupid cul is a ccompanie why would they worship the devil ignorance but i think im going to get the volume cuz i seen it and rode it in person nice...

They do worship the devil........

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

5/10/2013 6:17 PM

most pros have sold their souls that one of the steps to becoming pro

chad kurley is a perfect example, and zack gurber

|

5/10/2013 6:19 PM

Out of those id say the skavenger, always liked there stuff and their riders. Really depends on what geometry you want in a frame. Also, check out the buy/sell section on here, you can find some good stuff for cheap.

|

References - jared42069

5/10/2013 6:57 PM

T1

|

fack off