|

8/10/2017 3:02 PM

whatever it is, it's not blue or green

|

8/10/2017 3:08 PM

What is the 3rd letter?

|

8/10/2017 6:40 PM

Why do people keep posting potato pictures of bikes and expecting people to ID them? You need to post the whole bike, and then whatever details there are, like stamps on the head tube, gussets, forks, maybe it has a weird brake bridge or something. No one can tell anything from a bad pic of a bottom bracket.

|

8/10/2017 6:42 PM

All I can say it's most likely a bike that has revol in it

|

Ride till you die

8/10/2017 7:09 PM

First thing that popped in my head when I saw the frame number was Revolution Is My Name by Pantera, am I the only one? Lol

|

8/10/2017 9:08 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

What is the 3rd letter?

It is a W

|

8/10/2017 9:09 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Why do people keep posting potato pictures of bikes and expecting people to ID them? You need to post the whole bike, and then whatever details there are, like stamps on the head tube, gussets, forks, maybe it has a weird brake bridge or something. No one can tell anything from a bad pic of a bottom bracket.

It has a hydroformed downtube and seat tube. I know for sure its an Eastern.

|

8/10/2017 9:10 PM

SquirrelBait wrote:

First thing that popped in my head when I saw the frame number was Revolution Is My Name by Pantera, am I the only one? Lol

It is a W not a V...

|

8/10/2017 9:24 PM

Photo

|

8/10/2017 9:26 PM

Photo

|

8/10/2017 9:28 PM

Photo

|

8/11/2017 12:10 AM

If you know 100% it's an Eastern, it could be a repeater. But you could've googled that yourself.

|

8/11/2017 7:01 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

My guess is this bike is for sale on CL or something & those pics are the ones posted in the ad. They asked "what model is it?" & haven't gotten a response so they are asking here before they say "I'll take it!"

|

8/11/2017 7:59 AM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

My guess is this bike is for sale on CL or something & those pics are the ones posted in the ad. They asked "what model is it?" & haven't gotten a response so they are asking here before they say "I'll take it!"

The thing is, with just a picture of the frame number, we won't have a clue. Any details on the frame are a much bigger giveaway, like the stay bridges, or a logo stamped somewhere

|

8/11/2017 8:31 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

The thing is, with just a picture of the frame number, we won't have a clue. Any details on the frame are a much bigger giveaway, like the stay bridges, or a logo stamped somewhere

Fact. I can only surmise that this person is thinking that it's like a car serial numbers.

|

8/11/2017 12:54 PM

Photo

|

8/11/2017 12:56 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

It isnt a CL ad... This is my 2nd bike and my main is the (now silver was yellow) Kink International that stands next to it.

|

8/11/2017 12:57 PM

Photo

|

8/11/2017 12:58 PM

Photo

|

8/11/2017 12:58 PM

Photo

|

8/11/2017 1:00 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Mishinn_Control wrote:

grumpySteve wrote:

Here are better pictures that show the unique hydroforming of the downtube and seatube. Other than these features, there isnt any other distinguishing features like a stamp or a unique seatstay or chainstay bridge.

|

8/11/2017 1:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 8/11/2017 1:07 PM

I was going to say eastern, since it's the first thing to pop up, when you google "rewol". Now that I look at the pics, it's definitely eastern, with that seat clamp.

|

8/11/2017 1:07 PM

ggallin422 wrote:

I was going to say eastern, since it's the first thing to pop up, when you google "rewol". Now that I look at the pics, it's definitely eastern, with that seat clamp.

Photo

|

8/11/2017 1:10 PM

It looks like a journey, but I don't get the rewol

|

8/11/2017 1:26 PM

It does look just like the journey....

|

8/11/2017 3:31 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

Whats odd though is that the brake mounts (removable) dont go all the way through the seatstay on my frame... the Journey does.

|

8/11/2017 3:32 PM

BcBMX80 wrote:

The seatstay and chainstay bridges are also different.

|

8/11/2017 5:49 PM

Contact Eastern Bikes, give them REWOL5718 the O could also be a 0/zero, they'll tell you the model right away.

|