Delete

Related:
Create New Tag

1/24/2018 11:30 AM

Hey guys i just picked up a new setup from a kid in my local area and i need your guys help identifying what frame i purchased. The guy i bought it from states he was never able to find out what frame it is since he himself bought it off another local sellerwassat ..
The frame was originally raw and is now flat black.

All i know is that its a 21 inch top tube. And there is an engraved logo on the headtube.

Photo

Photo

Photo
Photo

|

Las Vegas...All Hustle No Love...

1/24/2018 11:43 AM

What's the serial # on the BB read?

& pics of the chain/seat stay bridges & drop outs?

Any measurements would be helpful too. I've looked all over Google for "engraved bmx headtube" and have not found a similar logo.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

1/24/2018 12:02 PM

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

1/24/2018 12:07 PM

Stereo exploded

|

1/24/2018 12:11 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Stereo exploded

Winner
|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon

1/24/2018 12:20 PM

Thanks guys!!

|

1/24/2018 2:43 PM

Thats a pretty cherry setup! How much did you pick it up for?

|

1/24/2018 6:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2018 7:59 PM

Why do some people change the title to "Delete" when they've got all their questions answered? The whole point in the search function is so people can find information in the future.

|

1/24/2018 6:58 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2018 6:59 PM

jbales wrote:

Why do some people change the title to "Delete" when they've got all their questions answered? The whole point in the search ...more

Because if you look up "what frame is this?" chances are you're never going to find your frame in the millions of threads with that exact same title & OP content.

At least with a thread like this anyways..

+ do people actual use the search feature anyways? I heard that was a myth

|

1/24/2018 7:26 PM
Edited Date/Time: 1/24/2018 7:50 PM

jbales wrote:

Why do some people change the title to "Delete" when they've got all their questions answered? The whole point in the search ...more

HardBMX_Tim wrote:

Because if you look up "what frame is this?" chances are you're never going to find your frame in the millions of threads with ...more

maybe change the thread to include the name of the party they are looking for (in this case, a frame). .

I try to use the search but it's pretty cumbersome if you are looking for something recent for sale, or perhaps a particular part.

|

1/24/2018 7:59 PM

This thread may be an exception. But I've seen some people do it for a technical issue with a certain part. That could be useful in the future.

But yeah, most people will just start a new thread without bothering to lift a finger and try to work something out themselves.

|

1/25/2018 10:09 PM

jbales wrote:

This thread may be an exception. But I've seen some people do it for a technical issue with a certain part. That could be ...more

Probably stolen. Idk who would sell such a nice bike haha

|