*** What Freecoaster should I buy ?? ***

Related:
Create New Tag

6/20/2019 3:41 PM

Hey I just need to kno what the best freecoaster i should get . I would also need it to be LHD. Plz can y’all point me in the right direction.

Thanks 🙏

|

6/20/2019 3:57 PM

Im gonna say Odyssey clutch v2 or primo balance coaster because they both have 14mm female bolts

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/20/2019 4:14 PM

Odyssey clutch v2 or the Merritt one

|

6/20/2019 4:26 PM

Profile zcoaster. Everything else out there is just a khe clone

|

It’s all bmx

6/20/2019 7:06 PM

Profile z coaster no question about it , still got pedal pressure and all the advantage of a free coaster

|

6/20/2019 11:39 PM

Madera Gulf coaster, exactly the same internals as a Z coaster but not as pricey

|

6/21/2019 8:36 AM

I have a clutch V2, i think its as junky as any other KHE based one I've had, Will get a Gulf/Z when the Ody dies.

|

6/21/2019 12:08 PM

The Clutch v2 has been very durable for me. The adjustment plastic peice seems to be a flawed design but if you run max slack the peice doesnt matter.

|

6/21/2019 6:56 PM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Im gonna say Odyssey clutch v2 or primo balance coaster because they both have 14mm female bolts

I miss female hubs but I run pegs

|

6/21/2019 7:56 PM

Hookhighwaters wrote:

Female hubs are better for use with pegs...

|

My Sunday Soundwave V3 Build
Insta: @p.gibbons

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

6/22/2019 1:55 AM

Hookhighwaters wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Photo
|

7/5/2019 9:34 AM

Hookhighwaters wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Ohhh really. I’ve been out the game for 9 years . Plz refresh me on this gz .. soo I Shit gets freecoaster wit female axles ?

|

7/5/2019 9:38 AM

Hookhighwaters wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Hookhighwaters wrote:

Ohhh really. I’ve been out the game for 9 years . Plz refresh me on this gz .. soo I Shit gets freecoaster wit female axles ?

If you plan on grinding and its also a plus for running a slammed rear end

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

7/5/2019 9:39 AM

Hookhighwaters wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

jbales wrote: Photo

Oh ok dickhead I’ve gone for some time gz . I ain’t kno . No need to call me outside my name . Calling ppl stupid on a bmx site ? Your so cool

|

7/5/2019 9:41 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

Hookhighwaters wrote:

If you plan on grinding and its also a plus for running a slammed rear end

I kinda have a big foot so i need a longer chainstay . I’m getting shorter cranks to help wit that and my unique situation

|

7/5/2019 9:42 AM

p1p1092 wrote:

Hookhighwaters wrote:

Oh ok dickhead I’ve gone for some time gz . I ain’t kno . No need to call me outside my name . Calling ppl stupid on a bmx site ? Your so cool

Now you’re just being stupid

|

7/5/2019 10:18 AM

Hookhighwaters wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Hookhighwaters wrote:

Female is a stronger system and if you manage to break one of the bolts, you can just replace it, instead of replacing the axle.

Yes, you should.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!""
- Hunter S. Thompson

7/5/2019 10:54 AM

Odyssey, hands down. Unless you can afford a profile z coaster. The Ezra design is interesting, but you put a poop ton of stress on three little pins every time you engage. And everything else is a khe clone

|

7/5/2019 2:58 PM

p1p1092 wrote:

Hookhighwaters wrote:

p1p1092 wrote:

Female is a stronger system and if you manage to break one of the bolts, you can just replace it, instead of replacing the axle.

Yes, you should.

What about this Primo free mix one ? https://us.sourcebmx.com/products/primo-freemix-freecoaster-wheel-with-hubguards?variant=25819711111232#shopify-product-reviews

|

7/5/2019 3:06 PM

Hookhighwaters wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

Now you’re just being stupid

& I’m 1000000% sure if u seen me , I would make you apologize. Grow up

|

7/5/2019 3:12 PM

That's not a female axle. It'll work just the same as most other coasters but the Odyssey Clutch v2 is the one I'd be looking at for grinding due to the full 14mm female.

|

"You can't educate pork"
- grumpySteve

- Hunter S. Thompson