What Pegs?!

Related:
Create New Tag

10/28/2010 3:20 AM

Sup, What Pegs Shall I Get?

I Ride Street And A Lil Bit Of Park. Be Used On All Surfaces. Got To Be Light. :p (and black)

|

I Like To Ride My Bicycle. ;]

10/28/2010 3:32 AM

Pegs are pegs. Any ones will do. Although Macneil Fashionably light pegs don't slide as well as others.

|

10/28/2010 3:58 AM

Shadow Little Ones

|

Refs: ~Stolen Boy~, Brokenbmx(x2), Warchol2, nitrojimbo, Cjmdawg, _brendan, handlebar-to-face

10/28/2010 5:03 AM

\BMX-1995/ wrote:

Shadow Little Ones

this^^^^^^^ ftw

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

10/28/2010 6:31 AM

cult avoid plastic shit.

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

10/28/2010 9:36 AM

So cult or shadow?!

|

10/28/2010 9:36 AM

So cult or shadow?!

|

10/28/2010 11:24 AM

james buy mine you fag

|

10/28/2010 11:26 AM

animal!!!

|

united states army

refs:nshs2010, carjakester,8=D,orgy,dallybiker45,RedCrayon,Southernrider,thor_davis, Andysubrosa8,gstring02,dirtjumper202,bdk1313,blake el gingero(x2)

10/28/2010 11:33 AM

Animal all the way vato!

|

Refs: mtorres14, BMXer10, Iridefly, veggie is hot, spikez 5, pythagoras, Blake El Gingero, pcoco, eclat. I have way too many refs to list.
wolfiecatfu@yahoo.com

10/28/2010 11:38 AM

I just riding stock pegs, and they are actually pretty good. I'm gonna order some Plegs from dans, but thats only because it will cost a ton to get metal pegs shipped over.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

10/28/2010 11:42 AM

camjf wrote:

I just riding stock pegs, and they are actually pretty good. I'm gonna order some Plegs from dans, but thats only because it will cost a ton to get metal pegs shipped over.

order from an english site then!!!!

and get shadow lil ones , plegs aren't brilliant my mates were flat in a week!

|

10/28/2010 11:44 AM

camjf wrote:

jamie cole wrote:

if you want some english sites try

www.crucialbmxshop.com

www.chainreactioncycles.com

and

www.sourcebmx.co.uk

|

10/28/2010 12:12 PM

camjf wrote:

jamie cole wrote:

From Crucial = £75.96
From CRC = (Dont have tyre or seat that I want)
From Source = £80.96

From Dans Shipped = £65

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

10/28/2010 12:18 PM

the ones that go onto your axle, are made of metal, and let you grind things. those are the best pegs. (PEGS ARE PEGS JUST PUT EM ON)

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

10/28/2010 12:24 PM

jamie cole wrote:

jamie cole wrote:

if you want some english sites try

www.crucialbmxshop.com

www.chainreactioncycles.com

and

www.sourcebmx.co.uk

camjf wrote:

From Crucial = £75.96
From CRC = (Dont have tyre or seat that I want)
From Source = £80.96

From Dans Shipped = £65

yeah but its takes so much longer and its a bitch if they don't have what you want in stock due to the timezones and needing to communicate.

doesn't make sense to me but i guess if its a item where its light i guess it will be cheaper

|

10/28/2010 12:52 PM

Skooter wrote:

the ones that go onto your axle, are made of metal, and let you grind things. those are the best pegs. (PEGS ARE PEGS JUST PUT EM ON)

So, What your saying is. Aliminum, Plastic, Titanium And Steel Pegs are all the same. Because as you said "Pegs are pegs just put em on"

|

10/28/2010 1:06 PM

Skooter wrote:

LJ wrote:

So, What your saying is. Aliminum, Plastic, Titanium And Steel Pegs are all the same. Because as you said "Pegs are pegs just put em on"

No, basically, just get some Shadow pegs, animal pegs, anything around the £20 - £30 range that is made of metal is going to be very similar.

|

PSN - TheNunPoacher

10/28/2010 1:09 PM

Yeah im getting shadows now wink Cheers man

|

10/28/2010 1:09 PM

Yeah im getting shadows now wink Cheers man

|

10/28/2010 2:33 PM

camjf wrote:

or you could go on a european site and get some metals there? I don't like plastics personally

|