What Pro do you think has the worst character?

Related:
Create New Tag

12/21/2015 3:44 AM

Honestly although I love watching his edits I can't think of anyone other than Tom Dugan. Again I believe he rides awesome, but his persona is.....well....something changed about him; he used to seem really cool in his early days. You guys think there's anyone worse or who has changed over the years?

|

"STREET" all day, ere'day.

12/21/2015 12:34 PM

I think youre green with envy, but its not cool to jugde people ya dig? Its none of your business what he does.. He is a grown man whether you think soo or not. You could be worried about your own self image instead somebody elses.. You cant control any person besides yourself. Attitude is the only choice you make that is all yours. Peoples natural life cycle is change. Are you keepin up with all the bmx social media mumbo jumbo?? Just ride yo bike. Nobody cares about anyone except themselves

|

12/21/2015 1:10 PM

for all the trends in BMX there's this trend of kids insulting riders who have any sort of personality that's not completely sterile. i thought riding bikes was about having fun and that seems to be what dugan does and he does it insanely well.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

12/21/2015 1:22 PM

This is pretty much the only form of social media (if this can be called that) I mess with. Lol I had a MySpace years ago if that counts for anything; pretty much come here to read on other thoughts when I'm at work. And I "care" enough out of interest smile

After time and thinking my first answer's still the same. Bout to leave work now and happy

/cheers

|

12/21/2015 1:25 PM

I don't like riders that come across as arrogant. Although you can't judge someone from a short clip because you have no idea what they might be going through personally at that particular time.

All I have to say about Dugan is it must be hard work being friends with him. He has no chill! I don't mean that in a bad way, he just comes across like a kid who's had too much sugar

|

12/21/2015 2:01 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

I don't like riders that come across as arrogant. Although you can't judge someone from a short clip because you have no idea ...more

I came to the same conclusion as you LOL. By all means I respect his riding a lot though.

|

12/21/2015 2:09 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

for all the trends in BMX there's this trend of kids insulting riders who have any sort of personality that's not completely ...more

I don't think I really insulted him and I apologize if it came off as that way. And I guess I could be a 32 year old kid lol; there are active riders far older than myself and I do consider myself young (still).

|

12/21/2015 3:14 PM

i'm not necessarily singling you out as a lot of people seem to be bashing on dugan because sexton and hawk got booted from odyssey yet dugan didn't. there's a few people on here who have a problem with any rider who ever swears or has tattoos and isn't super clean cut. i can understand not liking the guys who promote drugs more than they promote riding because they lack personality too...

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.

12/21/2015 3:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 12/21/2015 3:20 PM

i dont care much about rider... if i like how he ride, he can be a complet jerk in life and i dont care.
Tom Dugan i think he's funny most of the time and i like how he ride. Sometimes he's a complet jerk too....but i think everyone is a jerk at one point!

|

12/21/2015 4:18 PM

sean ricany does some crazy street stuff but he such a fuckin wigger

|

12/21/2015 4:41 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

i'm not necessarily singling you out as a lot of people seem to be bashing on dugan because sexton and hawk got booted from ...more

I actually didn't mean for this to be related to Sexton or Hawk's (whom I think are very awesome) Odyssey incident. But I could see how it would feel like it was. No one's perfect of course, but even Sean Burns seems apologetic/respectful as hell when he does some of the more crazier stuff. Remember when he accidentally landed his bike on that homeless dude's head? He sincerely apologized to him and even gave him some money. You can find it on youtube still I think, just type "Sean Burns lands on a man's head".

|

12/21/2015 4:46 PM

Buzzbegone wrote:

I actually didn't mean for this to be related to Sexton or Hawk's (whom I think are very awesome) Odyssey incident. But I ...more

yes, burns is one of my favorites!

|

My Ride
My Other Ride

12/21/2015 5:22 PM

Ryan Taylor annoys the fuck outta me.

|

12/21/2015 6:31 PM

Wouldn't know I dont know any of them personally

|

12/21/2015 6:37 PM

Definitely Begin. Such a fucking pothead dumbass and annoys the hell out of me.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

12/21/2015 6:54 PM

Coopers25 wrote:

Wouldn't know I dont know any of them personally

I believe most of us won't know them personally and they could be totally normal in private. I may have typed the question wrong. I mean like the worst image or something that is portrayed by the rider that they themselves post video's of (so yes they are somewhat responsible). So far answers have been spot on lol.

They got the skills and riding down, that is undenible , but just because someone is a pro doesn't mean they won't be a jerk at least in their public image I mean.

|

12/21/2015 11:58 PM

My buddy rides with him when he goes to Austin and he trained him at Texas Toast . He says he's a funny guy but he smokes weed now so he's a lot more mellow than he was before , like the older Props House Check when he was crazy haha

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/22/2015 3:44 AM

MaximusBikes wrote:

Definitely Begin. Such a fucking pothead dumbass and annoys the hell out of me.

I hate to give it to him but he's a bmx nerd to to the core though...

|

Follow on instagram will follow back.
brandonmorris_

12/22/2015 6:52 AM

Hoder has always seemed like a complete degenerate. But I could be totally wrong.

|

12/22/2015 10:27 AM

oahz24 wrote:

sean ricany does some crazy street stuff but he such a fuckin wigger

Saw this and laughed haha

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/22/2015 1:45 PM

There are a lot of people that if I based ONLY on what I see, I would not get along with.

But that's neither here nor there. There are a ton of dudes I hang out with that on the surface I would never consider, but because I've known them forever it's all good.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura