What Riders Do You Dislike and Why?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/16/2014 3:49 PM

Shane Weston is a really talented rider but he is probably my least favorite rider. I'm sorry but that's my opinion. I think his whole 'Oh I didn't land this trick? Better have a meltdown and throw my bike and blame the spot" attitude is terrible. I'm sure the majority of us have thrown our bikes and gotten really mad while riding but he makes himself look like an asshole. I'm just not fan of him. Who are your least favorite riders and why?

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

4/16/2014 3:59 PM

He doesn't ride but, Dave Mirra. I love him. Awesome riding. I like all riders.

|

4/16/2014 4:09 PM

Chad Kerley hands down

I don't know what it is about him but I despise his riding. I'm not saying he isn't good, for all you dick riders about to tell me off, I'm saying I don't fucking like his riding. After the first 500 bar manual to bar nose manual 180 bar to half cab bars he does, it gets old quick.

Not to mention his piece of shit product line marked up way more than it should be just cause it has his name on it.

|

4/16/2014 4:16 PM

Aaron Ross because he is OVERRATED. He has fancy coloured bikes that make the blind go mentally retarded . He thinks he's cool with all his Twitter followers , his frame is 50$ extra for his fucking name , his style is garbage , all he does is make money off Sunday riding his dick , every fucking kid and their mother likes Sunday for their kid image produced by Aaron Ross. Fuck Sunday.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/16/2014 4:36 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2014 4:37 PM

Trey jones - seems like douche, hard to describe, I just get a bad attitude vibe. I could be wrong.

Chase Dehart - something about him rubs me the wrong way.

And I also agree with what buckingham said^^

|

bikes destroy vlogs.

ref: slade_vincent, shutta, ecuadevil, theprophet, blackmammoth, sfb, element4all, bmx-junkie, kurtnut, nickg, jessebmx, dontDELETE, krbmx17, ninjacat, freddydapice, waanng, ivan, scramhype, motogrizz, tomdon, dream, hatebreeder, noendinsight666, asilva, wolfen, superstarDK, skubasteve, aebasher, many more.

4/16/2014 4:54 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/16/2014 4:55 PM

Aaron Ross bikes are ugly as fuck

Jim ceilinski or however the fuck it's spelled wines about people grinding in pools , and that beef he had with with Ben hennon, Ben hennon is the man, never been a fan of Sunday never will

|

4/16/2014 5:04 PM

Aaron's Bike is not flashy anymore just saying... But I hate all OSS all cult. Scott ditch burn because he is always stoned. Did anybody else see the add for his pegs on here? he was high as fuck. People who talk shit in general. people who talk shit on kids worse than them.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/16/2014 5:07 PM

Aaron's bike might not be flashy but his Sunday line is still ugly as fuck and every grom seems to have one these days

|

4/16/2014 5:47 PM

feeble_to_face wrote:

Aaron's Bike is not flashy anymore just saying... But I hate all OSS all cult. Scott ditch burn because he is always stoned. ...more

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/16/2014 6:20 PM

Basically they've all been said chad kerley and aaron ross

Also dont like tom dugan or daniel dhers i think his name is

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/16/2014 6:21 PM

I think dhers has character he's a funny guy and shreds

|

4/16/2014 7:17 PM

fuck Jim C. He's a fucking fag. He cut Eric L from the team due to "budget cuts", which is complete bullshit since apparently Sunday still has the money to sponsor a new rider - Lukas Hausler, who joined the team 2 days ago. Then there's that bullshit where Jim C never payed Mike Hoder, when he rode for Sunday. Jim C is a dishonest, douchey bald-headed bitch.

Fuck Sean Ricany. I get that he's really fucking good now, but the only reason Sean is so good is that his rich parents sent his ass to woodward since he was a little kid. This kid had the facilities, custom bike, and the pros to guide his ass through his bmx journey. true riders, such as sean burns, taught themselves how to ride on their shitty, 40 pound bikes.

Fuck any rider who just does spinny shit, like 360 to manual to 180 to fullcab. It just looks retarded, like ballet on a bike. Grow some balls and just straight jump a gap.

|

4/16/2014 7:23 PM

I though shane weston before i even clicked on this thread. Like stocksy said, he kinda just acts like a brat.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

4/16/2014 7:23 PM

Clearly any of you guys hating Aaron Ross know nothing about him. I wasn't very stoked on him til I spent some time with him. He is super humble, and a really sown to Earth guy. He also always tries to make sure he is accessible to his fans, which is why he has so many twitter followers, ect. I didn't used to be a fan of him either really, but after chilling with him for a bit and getting to talk to him, I am definantly a fan. Sunday is a different story though.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

4/16/2014 7:35 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Clearly any of you guys hating Aaron Ross know nothing about him. I wasn't very stoked on him til I spent some time with him. ...more

He seems it, I'm a fan

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/16/2014 7:45 PM

All of them, because they wear hats that fly off their heads every single time they do a trick

|

4/16/2014 7:52 PM

I don't hate Aaron Ross , I just don't like the color schemes , the guy deffinatly seems pretty chill

|

4/16/2014 8:04 PM

tom dugan because hes a little bitch

|

Fuck BMX

4/16/2014 8:41 PM

SUNDAYBMX187 wrote:

tom dugan because hes a little bitch

Dugan as well.

But i'm not calling him a little bitch though. Just childish and obnoxious as fuck.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

4/16/2014 8:56 PM

If you were to put me in a group of "weird" people i'd be the "weird" one of the "weird people group". I find it odd... but I don't really watch edits of pro riders and stuff. I'm more interested in what they have to say than what they do on their bike, it's just the way I see things. I don't think I dislike any riders.... why? Because I have nothing to dislike about them, everyone rides differently and they all like riding their bikes. You can't please everyone in life, if "professional" riders worried about pleasing everyone.... then they wouldn't be professional bmx riders in the first place.

Ride on, grip your bars, and pedal those pedals.....

|

4/16/2014 9:00 PM

I like alot of the older riders. I love Morgan Wade, he's always a blast to watch and seems like a genuinly awesome person. Ryan Nyquist is another one of my favorites. Some Current riders I like are Harry Main and Mark Webb.

|

4/17/2014 5:41 AM

I can't stand Brett Banasiewicz. I know I'll probably get shit, but I just don't like him. In an interview he said street riders are close minded, and then said he only rides park because he doesn't like looking for street spots (which is actually pretty fun IMO) and he doesn't like walking up hills at trails.

Scott Ditchburn because he seems like an asshole

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

4/17/2014 7:03 AM

any rider who does drugs

|

4/17/2014 7:28 AM

Don't like Harry Mains riding, he's a good person who's straight edge but I don't like the park rat stuff

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

4/17/2014 7:45 AM

What's up with all these kids against smoking weed, like who the hell cares. Everyone I know smokes and it doesn't make them bad people. Close minded people these days smh

|

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

4/17/2014 7:46 AM

saltyjax139 wrote:

any rider who does drugs

Troll?

|

Refs - Tomdon x2, DGK_all_day_AKA_, bmx4life121303

4/17/2014 7:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/17/2014 7:54 AM

agcrx wrote:

What's up with all these kids against smoking weed, like who the hell cares. Everyone I know smokes and it doesn't make them ...more

This guy knows what's up

I hope saltyjax139 doesn't live in Colorado

|

4/17/2014 7:58 AM

agcrx wrote:

What's up with all these kids against smoking weed, like who the hell cares. Everyone I know smokes and it doesn't make them ...more

Yeah, anyone who thinks differently than you is closed minded!

|

4/17/2014 10:16 AM

agcrx wrote:

eskimojay wrote:

This guy knows what's up

I hope saltyjax139 doesn't live in Colorado

I live in colorado lol

|

4/17/2014 11:22 AM

riders promote drugs to younger riders and its sooo bad for you.

|