What Should I Change?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/1/2016 12:46 AM

I'm brand new into BMX, I have my first bike and have been riding quite a bit. What part/s should I change and get new ones of first. Like what entry stock parts aren't very good. It's a STLN Casino 2015 if that helps. Cheers.

|

7/1/2016 1:24 AM

Axle Nuts and BB tube spacer

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

7/1/2016 1:53 AM

I'd start with the frame, forks, stem, bars, cranks, and wheelset.

|

7/1/2016 1:57 AM

Really living up to the name GrumpySteve aye.

|

7/1/2016 6:04 AM

smile I just answered your question honestly!
|

7/1/2016 6:18 AM

any parts that will go through the most abuse.

Cranks, wheels, handlebars and forks.

Eventually the frame will need to be changed too, but save that for last since its the most expensive part to replace.

|


| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!


7/1/2016 3:09 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Axle Nuts and BB tube spacer

Lol I found this irrationally funny tongue

|



Frmrly BmxBos
Ref: Robinson79, aaron.samuel.green

7/1/2016 3:44 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

any parts that will go through the most abuse.

Cranks, wheels, handlebars and forks.

Eventually the frame will need to be changed too, but save that for last since its the most expensive part to replace.

Not sure what wheels you run but they are SUPER spendy if you get good ones.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/1/2016 3:45 PM

lukebmx12 wrote:

I'm brand new into BMX, I have my first bike and have been riding quite a bit. What part/s should I change and get new ones of first. Like what entry stock parts aren't very good. It's a STLN Casino 2015 if that helps. Cheers.

Save money and when thing start to break, replace what breaks/cracks/bends.

There is no set order for parts to be replaced, just do what needs it when it needs it.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/2/2016 1:40 AM
Edited Date/Time: 7/2/2016 1:41 AM

turbo it

|

7/2/2016 6:35 AM

lukebmx12 wrote:

I'm brand new into BMX, I have my first bike and have been riding quite a bit. What part/s should I change and get new ones of first. Like what entry stock parts aren't very good. It's a STLN Casino 2015 if that helps. Cheers.

dave lawrence wrote:

Save money and when thing start to break, replace what breaks/cracks/bends.

There is no set order for parts to be replaced, just do what needs it when it needs it.

This. If you aren't breaking stock parts, you have no need to spend money on better parts you don't need yet.

|

"haha, did you steal that bike? hurhrhrurhurr" "no, fuck you thats just the brand."