What Should I Do?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/21/2014 3:59 PM

Hey Guys So I Am Finally Getting Clothes. And I Want The Best Bang For My Buck I Have $250 And Have Ripped All My Pants Riding And I Have No Bmx Shirts Like Animal Shirts Or Any Bmx Related Clothing So Should I Go To Mall And Buy Pants From H&m And Get Some Shirts From Danscomp Or Should I Just Buy Everything From Dansomp I Need Whats Cheaper Also Tryna Get As Much As I Can Also Are Vans Cheaper Online And Where Cheapest Vans Thabks Guys Sorry For Long Read

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

5/21/2014 4:03 PM

they have some Vans on Dans fror like $39.99. That's pretty cheap!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

5/21/2014 4:06 PM

I Found Vans For $22.00 Lol Their Chucks Too

|

BmxSavage

Refs:Mike-E -Profile minis, 7ka , and seatpost

Instagram:Issabikelife
YouTube:Bmxcheerios

5/21/2014 4:28 PM

Jeans on danscomp are expensive as hell. I personally buy my riding jeans from second hand stores since im just going to rip them eventually anyway. One in particular I go to, "Platos Closet", carries only name brand clothes in like 7/10+ condition. Usually you cant tell most of it has been worn before. I can usually find what I need for roughly $8.
For casual/school pants I go to Marshalls. Its basically a discount store i guess. Everything is brand new but super cheap. I recently picked up some $100 Polo jeans there for $40 and they always have a pretty vast variety of Levis for $15-30. I also buy my headphones there since you can get top-end Skullcandies for $15 (50/50, Fix, Smokin Buds, FMJ, Heavy Medal, Titans, etc.) Again, everything is brand new.
If I cant find what I need at these two places, I resort to the mall and look for the best deals at Hot Topic, Pacsun, Zumies, etc. Usually one of these three have some good sales going on and I can get what I need pretty cheap.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


5/21/2014 4:30 PM

Go to Macy's at the mall and buy the Levi's jeans with the least amount of "stretch" (it says on the tag "99% cotton, 1% stretch").
Less stretch, longer they last and Macy's usually has jeans on sale. Get 2-3 pairs of jeans for around $100 then spend like $100 on cool shirts and $50 on sale shoes then you're good for the season.

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

5/21/2014 4:40 PM

I'd get a few cheap pairs of pants for riding specifically.

Cheap shirts too.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

5/21/2014 4:51 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2014 4:53 PM

Bluenotes jeans are cheap and decent. 30$ a pair. The skinny's look really good and fit nice , they're part spandex so if your pants drop or you sag them , they still stretch and feel good when you pedal and do tricks.

As for shirts I'd recommend Vans shirts. Vans is sick and purchases indirectly help BMX. I got a shirt for my bday and surprising it feels and fits AMAZING compared to my other shirts. The art / style is very visually appealing , and I love streetwear and so normally I am very picky.

For shoes , they'll be alot. I'd recommend Nike Janoski's or even better , Vans Half Cab Pro's. Check mine out !

EDIT : I think Vans know most bikers / skaters are skinny because the shirt looks amazing. 10/10. Mine is also very lightweight which is perfect for summer heat. Very impressed.

Photo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

5/21/2014 5:34 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Bluenotes jeans are cheap and decent. 30$ a pair. The skinny's look really good and fit nice , they're part spandex so if your ...more

If your pants "drop" or you "sag them", I think you need to find a pair of pants that cover your ass, not spandex tights.

|




Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx


5/21/2014 6:05 PM

Step 1: buy some cheap jeans to ride in.
Step 2: who the fuck cares if you have BMX related shirts? I don't either. Only reason I buy shirts is because I see a band, or I outgrew my old ones.
Step 3: Pick up some Loteks from Dan's or wherever else you want to
Step 4: use the money you have left to tip strippers, party hard, buy bike parts, go to shows, whatever else the fuck you wanna do.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

5/21/2014 6:09 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Bluenotes jeans are cheap and decent. 30$ a pair. The skinny's look really good and fit nice , they're part spandex so if your ...more

Why the fuck do you say streetwear? They have called them clothes since the dawn of the English language. Why the fuck do you feel the need to call it streetwear? They're just fucking clothes! You sound like a retard.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine

5/21/2014 7:44 PM

The only reason i have any bmx clothing is because it was free. Bmx clothes cost soooo much! Get some wrangler jeans from a walmart. They are made to work in and cost less than the "cool" companies. I usually get t-shirts from the dollar store or from walmart for a couple bucks each.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

5/21/2014 9:04 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/21/2014 9:05 PM

ironmaiden666 wrote:

Go to Macy's at the mall and buy the Levi's jeans with the least amount of "stretch" (it says on the tag "99% cotton, 1% ...more

This is actually pretty good advice on the spending style and the good advice on the jeans. I know you want bmx shirts, and I hope you get them man. I personally hate paying $20 for a t shirt tho and that's all I see price wise on dans comp lol... Lol I'm a cheapass. I buy my shirts at jc penny or pac sun on sale for like $5 each when they're normally $15 or $20, poppin colors and I go for 60% polyester and 40% cotton blend for comfort since i hate riding and sweating my balls in floridas hot ass sun with 100% cotton . So I get like 7 shirts for like $35, spend good money on quality jeans or shorts, and then spend the rest on ballin shoes. Good luck man and have fun.

|

5/21/2014 9:28 PM

Vans and dickies if you want bang for your buck.....I really need new riding pants my ugp pants finally died and now I got 2 pairs of shadow pants that I like but I want to check out some urban kreation next

|

5/21/2014 10:48 PM

Collin_McClenahan wrote:

Step 1: buy some cheap jeans to ride in.
Step 2: who the fuck cares if you have BMX related shirts? I don't either. Only ...more

This. I thought it was just me that doesn't spend loads on riding clothes.

|

5/25/2014 8:37 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

The only reason i have any bmx clothing is because it was free. Bmx clothes cost soooo much! Get some wrangler jeans from a ...more

You look like a fuckin inbred hick with wranglers on IMO. I can't stand them.

|

Insta: @thenoahrolf
Refs: Hatebreeder, vinum
Bike Check

Wrong! Russia doesn't even have gays! America is 80% homosexual! - mantaymark

the word n****r actually means ignorant in its original definition it wasn't until the internet became popular and it was changed to mean black people - OneGuyIlluminatiEye