What Trick Is This?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/17/2020 10:59 AM
Edited Date/Time: 5/17/2020 10:59 AM

If this trick is even possible what is the name of this trick?

Also lol @ my face at the end of the video!

|

5/17/2020 11:36 AM

backwards wheelie.

we were doing them in the 1980's.. so yea. it's more than possible.

eventually you'll learn to do it without scuffing so it' flows better.

try this, put your front wheel on the ground and do the same scuff. you'll go backwards, turn your front wheel a tad and you'll go in circles. that's a backwards infinity roll.

then lift your front end and you're in the backwards wheelie.. you'll have speed / momentum from the backwards infinity roll and it will make it easier to do the backwards wheelie.

|

5/17/2020 12:27 PM

pnj wrote:

backwards wheelie.

we were doing them in the 1980's.. so yea. it's more than possible.

eventually you'll learn to do it without scuffing so it' flows better.

try this, put your front wheel on the ground and do the same scuff. you'll go backwards, turn your front wheel a tad and you'll go in circles. that's a backwards infinity roll.

then lift your front end and you're in the backwards wheelie.. you'll have speed / momentum from the backwards infinity roll and it will make it easier to do the backwards wheelie.

Thanks for the fast reply! Ill have to try that later because its pouring rain right now and my garage isn't big enough for an infinity roll. Also as a result of the rain its very humid and my brakes make a really harsh noise that will annoy everyone lmao!

|

5/17/2020 1:26 PM

i learned infinity rolls in my parents basement. you don't need much room. you could easily do them in a one car garage, if the car was not parked in it....

|

5/17/2020 1:34 PM

pnj wrote:

i learned infinity rolls in my parents basement. you don't need much room. you could easily do them in a one car garage, if the car was not parked in it....

My garage is kinda cluttered

|

5/17/2020 9:32 PM

Its the Pee trick ... please dont ask why

|

13 years old

5/17/2020 9:35 PM

Krooked wrote:

Its the Pee trick ... please dont ask why

Named after the sound the brakes made

|

Come back with a warrant.