What a bad first night back on the bike :(

Related:
Create New Tag

9/11/2009 8:45 PM

So... Almost three weeks without doung any real riding. Headed out to the park. Get there and start riding and can't do anything, I was so off I couldn't even double peg stall the sub box for like 45 minutes... Notice my headset was loose
Went to fix it and the brand new stem cap I got stripped out...

Only good things that happened is that I learned to feble the handrail, finally hopped it and got a couple clean icepicks.

I hate long breaks from the bike

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

9/11/2009 8:46 PM

i agree. i know im going to hate to see my riding when my bikes working again.

|

9/11/2009 9:11 PM

why so long of the bicicleta?

|

On My bicycle i have the freedom to do anything i put my mind to, and thats what i live for

9/11/2009 9:14 PM

It was broken and my wife changed our address and didn't tell me so it got sent back to dans and then back to me.

And I didn't have any free time before it broke because of getting ready to move and buying my house

|

9/11/2009 9:16 PM

that sucks man!

|

My nigga Ressler, stay up!
My nigga Babysatan, stay up!
My nigga Copiolet, stay up!
My nigga DakAttack, stay up!
My nigga NCDave, stay up!
My nigga Enzo, stay up!

And I ride for my niggas

9/11/2009 9:28 PM

that kinda sucks. but at leats you got something outta the night!

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

9/11/2009 9:31 PM

Yeah I know how that goes. It took me 2 1/2 years to finally save up enough money to get my new bike together after my old one got jacked. I was so much better before, now I can't do anything at all = (

|

9/11/2009 9:31 PM

damn when i cant ride my bike if its broken or sumfin i ride my scooter just to keep from going off and turnin into a gumby

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/12/2009 7:16 AM

I feel ya holmes, dealing with a bit of that myself after being off the bike and hurt for a month. my grinds still feel OK for the most part, I just feel fucking squirrely in the air - my transition-o-meter is all wacked out and I'm not flowing through the park as well. I'm definitely still taking it easy and mostly sticking to tricks lower to the ground - I don't need to be bailing from high in the air and landing on my still-gimpy foot.

|

9/12/2009 7:28 AM

yeah me too. because you know you've done the tricks before, but when u try to do them, you cant. its really frustraighting.especially when its an easy trick. but once you get back into riding it will come back to you eventually

|

9/13/2009 12:28 AM

wow and i thought i was the only one that gets frustrated with the same crap. Only thing is i ride like every 3 days or so, and then other times once a week. I could be riding great one day, and not get on the bike for like 3 or 4 days, get back on it only to want to punch myself in the face over the frustration of riding like a retarded monkey on steroids.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

9/13/2009 12:29 AM

Especially when you start casing a lander or quarter that you would normally always land clean. I dont like the idea of throwing my bike out of anger, but sometimes i feel like i just wanna launch that fucker 30 feet over my ramps and call it a day.

|

If you wanna know about the TRUTH of the country and world we live in, watch these videos.
9/11 Press for Truth by Families of the Victims
http://www.zeitgeistmovie.com/
The Obama Deception
EndGame - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

9/13/2009 12:31 AM

hahahaha

|

"go high, touch the sky"

9/13/2009 6:44 AM

EisManX wrote:

wow and i thought i was the only one that gets frustrated with the same crap. Only thing is i ride like every 3 days or so, ...more

lmao!

come to sk8 cary 2nite.

|