What are some good bmx shin and knee pads?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/27/2013 3:50 PM

Hey guys, I know there are like thousands of these threads out there but none seem to be helping me. I need shin pads, bad, knee pads wouldn't be bad either. My lbs only has a few: The 661 rampage knee/shin pads, and the Bluegrass super bobcat, what are your thoughts? I don't mind ordering online but it has to be a Canadian website. Nothing too bulky, it has to fit under my jeans, be breathable and comfortable.
Thanks.

|

8/27/2013 3:55 PM

I wear volleyball knee pads (no hard plastic) and soccer shin guards. Fit under jeans no problem and a lot cheaper with the same functionality. Breathable and comfortable is another story.... never worn a pad that was very breathable under jeans.

|

8/27/2013 4:23 PM

Futon wrote:

I wear volleyball knee pads (no hard plastic) and soccer shin guards. Fit under jeans no problem and a lot cheaper with the same functionality. Breathable and comfortable is another story.... never worn a pad that was very breathable under jeans.

Haha I know it is a lot to ask for, I have heard good stuff about volleyball pads and soccer shin guards, where do I get them though? Wal mart?

|

8/27/2013 5:31 PM

I wear Pryme shin pads because they have ankle guards. For Knee pads I wear the Shadow Slim knee pads

|

8/27/2013 6:51 PM

Don't be a bitch and live without pads.

|

Why be the same when you can be different?
Official Vital Buddy: Chrisaustin

8/27/2013 10:05 PM

LDewey wrote:

Shit fuckin hurts when you repeatedly hit it over and over. I never wore pads but I currently always ride with a shin guard on my left shin because I slammed it a fuck ton of times learning whips and now whenever I hit it slightly, it still hurts like hell and sometimes bumps out too

|

8/27/2013 11:06 PM

LDewey wrote:

It's not being a bitch, loads of riders do it.

|

8/28/2013 12:09 AM

shadow knee pads, colony shinners, what i run and i love them

|

8/28/2013 12:22 AM

I have Shadow Kneepads and Shadow Shinners.

Rarely use them together.
The shadow kneepads are tiny!!!

They fit pretty tight.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

8/28/2013 4:05 AM

LDewey wrote:

I can't go without them, had a fall last week and would have had 20+stitches if there was anything left of my leg to put back together, the worst my area has ever seen.

|

8/28/2013 4:22 AM

Where do I get them? Can't order off danscomp because I live in canada and shipping would be more than the pads, none of my local shops are willing to ship anything other than 661 in either. Anything good to 3ride or transitionbmx?

|