What pedals? Your Mongoose ones?

Flamey wrote:

lol

GOOD SAVE DUDE

|

Hmmm

3/17/2018 8:49 AM

grumpySteve wrote:

Depends what you're doing. I've found the sole on the etnies jameson 2 eco last a very long time if you're brakeless. They're ...more

Beamex wrote:

I was considering those Etnies marana x michelin but the sole didn't look like it had good pedal traction. Hows the grip?

To ...more

They grip pretty well. They're comfy, and the soles don't go floppy very quickly. But I wore a hole in the sole from braking in 3 months or so of riding once a week. The jameson 2 eco soles last ages, but aren't the most comfortable. They easily outlasted any other trainers I've used. But you've got a brake and don't need to worry about that haha. I'm tempted to get another pair of marana x michelin now I've got a brake to be honest

|

3/17/2018 3:48 PM

Beamex wrote:

I was considering those Etnies marana x michelin but the sole didn't look like it had good pedal traction. Hows the grip?

To ...more

I just got some Crocketts the othet week and I love em. Definitely getting a second pair.

|

3/19/2018 7:07 AM

Man, I had those Adidas MirraIII's and they were the shit. lasted forever and were super comfortable. Best riding shoe I have ever owned. I would buy a stack of them if they'd just reissue them.

|

3/19/2018 9:15 AM

Helijames wrote:

Man, I had those Adidas MirraIII's and they were the shit. lasted forever and were super comfortable. Best riding shoe I have ...more

I had some DC Mirra shoes back in the day. Must be almost 20 years ago.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

3/19/2018 9:43 AM

Just waiting for the link of the ten best shoes for bmx...

|

Hmmm

3/19/2018 9:52 AM

Edman123 wrote:

Nah, this thread isn't old enough.

|

3/19/2018 9:54 AM

Edman123 wrote:

jbales wrote:

Ahh what a plank

|

Hmmm

3/19/2018 9:59 AM

Edman123 wrote:

jbales wrote:

Edman123 wrote:

Ahh what a plank

Indeed!

|

3/21/2018 12:13 PM

Helijames wrote:

Man, I had those Adidas MirraIII's and they were the shit. lasted forever and were super comfortable. Best riding shoe I have ...more

jbales wrote:

I had some DC Mirra shoes back in the day. Must be almost 20 years ago.

[LINK TO IMAGE]

yeah, I'm an old guy.

|

3/21/2018 12:26 PM

I have arthritis in my left ankle. The best shoes Ive ever ridden in are MERRELL running shoes. Yes. They are called Bare Access shoes and are basically minimalist running shoes. They take impact, they're not bulky and don't tip over if you land sideways. When you loop out and hit the ground running or need to bail they give you the kind of athleticism you need to bounce off your feet, land squarely or hit the ground running in a way that doesn't fuck you up. That being said, you cannot do crankflips with them.

I'm not kidding tho these shoes make me so much more confident. I like skate shoes, but these are just a bit better.

|

3/21/2018 1:33 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/21/2018 1:36 PM

I've always had vans as riding shoes wouldn't say they were the best since their the only brand I've worn while riding their great tho depending on the shoe currently I'm riding in the low non shoe lace slip on like ones and honestly I can see myself fucking up an ankle in the near future in them but that doesn't mean i think vans are a bad choice my next pair are gonna be those dak 112 signatures or maybe even ethines

|

Ride your bike.

Eat your vegetables.

Stay off Twitter.

- TheDarkEnergist

The Whip

3/24/2018 8:43 AM

style 112 pro's are my go to's. I've had 3 pairs and I have previously never bought the same style of shoe twice.They give me all the protection I need and many pro's run them. There is a mid version for some extra ankle protection and a lot of clean colorways to choose from. If you need something sturdier, look at the kyle walker pro's as they are cup soles

|

3/24/2018 7:18 PM

nike sb dunks

|

just living with autism and riding bikes

6/14/2019 1:18 AM

I just take the cheap dream pairs shoes instead ,also vans is good for me too

|

6/15/2019 5:02 AM

Mishinn_Control wrote:

Crocs

I agree...crocs or aqua socks

|

6/20/2019 11:19 PM

Van's BMX Kevin Peraza shoes, hands down.

It's the best damn show I've ever ridden in, comfort, durability, protection, better grip and wear resistance.. they're so damn good.

|

6/21/2019 12:03 AM

Laz wrote:

It's the best damn show I've ever ridden in, comfort, durability, protection, ...more

I’m looking forward to them bringing out some more subtle coloured vans with the BMX sole! The Peraza’s are a bit garish for my taste.

|

6/21/2019 1:39 AM

Vans bmx shoes

|

smile

6/21/2019 6:18 AM

meatXloaf wrote:

I’m looking forward to them bringing out some more subtle coloured vans with the BMX sole! The Peraza’s are a bit garish for ...more

Scottys are all white Hi's. still loud but i bought them to support the BMX Shoe launch. Cause if they don't sell they wont make more.

|

6/21/2019 8:50 AM

Laz wrote:

It's the best damn show I've ever ridden in, comfort, durability, protection, ...more

meatXloaf wrote:

I’m looking forward to them bringing out some more subtle coloured vans with the BMX sole! The Peraza’s are a bit garish for ...more

jmz313 wrote:

Scottys are all white Hi's. still loud but i bought them to support the BMX Shoe launch. Cause if they don't sell they wont ...more

I bought some Dak style 112’s, best shoes for riding that I’ve owned! Hoping they’ll do something similar again with the new sole.

|

6/21/2019 6:20 PM

Any cupsole skate shoe on clearance w/ fp insoles game changers...elite setup for like $55

|

account here is less about my and more about bike

6/22/2019 2:55 AM

ambisketcherous wrote:

Any cupsole skate shoe on clearance w/ fp insoles game changers...elite setup for like $55

yup this. wonder what a emerica g6 midsole shoe with a FP insole together feels like? probably can drop 30 stairs and feel nothing?

I have the etnies Michelins maranas. I have a M wide foot so didn't fit to well. also I don't like fat front tounge which this mirana has. when walking it pinches my top of my toe. so not good for walking at all. just riding.

|

6/22/2019 7:00 AM

Nikes are the best ive come across so far they last forever, i use to ride vans but they literally fall apart so fast it’s pathetic

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/22/2019 8:40 AM

Weird. Vans last me over a year. I have brakes though.
I have a pair of Perazas and I like them but I think I prefer riding in slip on pros. They just feel slightly better to me.

|

6/22/2019 1:01 PM

I'm still waiting for someone to bring in all of the FADE Footwear models... If the Bone Death ones came in a gum sole I'd be all over them.

|

6/22/2019 1:05 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

Weird. Vans last me over a year. I have brakes though.
I have a pair of Perazas and I like them but I think I prefer riding ...more

I ride one or two days a week. At the rate im at, only been riding for 10 months now, I think I too will only get 1 year out of a pair of Vans hightops. I ride brakes, although I took them off recently to see if I can learn a few things.

|

6/22/2019 1:29 PM

A year is pretty long for a skate shoe to last IMO. I've had other brands last 6 months just walking around.

|

6/22/2019 5:39 PM

CHILDISHGAMBINO wrote:

A year is pretty long for a skate shoe to last IMO. I've had other brands last 6 months just walking around.

I had a pair of nikes last me a few years, i ride brakeless and probably ride my mike so much it’s unhealthy

😆 jk its healthy cause i don't look my age at all

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

6/24/2019 5:16 AM

Harsh truth is that Nike's are way more durable but don't grip as much as Vans. I really don't mind what shoe I wear. I have both vans(pro model) and nike(janoskis) and both feel awesome.

|