What bars?

Related:
Create New Tag

5/11/2013 10:38 AM

I'm thinking about getting bars. Atleast 8.6 rise most 9. Im thinking about getting sunday tall t chrome, shadow vultus 9 rise chrome, kink human chrome, or sunday broadcaster chrome. What shud i get? I want chrome bars bad

|

5/11/2013 10:42 AM

i just started a topic on my bars comparred to the vultus bars, if you are looking for high rise i would check it out

http://www.vitalbmx.com/forums/General-BMX-Talk,2/S-amp-M-Perfect-10s-vs-Shadow-Vultus,1282221

|

5/11/2013 10:51 AM

Get yourself Odyssey Sandbars! 9" Rise, 29" Width, 4 Upsweep, 10.5 Backweep, come in chrome too. Odyssey has the best warranty in the business too!

|

5/11/2013 11:45 AM

Topsey wrote:

Get yourself Odyssey Sandbars! 9" Rise, 29" Width, 4 Upsweep, 10.5 Backweep, come in chrome too. Odyssey has the best warranty in the business too!

i have these bars in black, best feeling bars i have ever had

|

5/11/2013 12:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 5/11/2013 12:10 PM

Something we can agree on lol! Whilst i dont like the height, i can deal with the width if i had too, but the Upsweep & Backsweep are spot on! If i ever needed for some strange reason to run huge bars i would go with Sandbars or the Fit Benny 4 Piece bars actually, id recommend them too!

|

5/11/2013 12:40 PM

go for the sandbars or the vultus bars both good

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/11/2013 1:25 PM

Bone Deth Deadman bars are really nice, you know, if you're into four-piece bars..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

5/11/2013 1:53 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

Bone Deth Deadman bars are really nice, you know, if you're into four-piece bars..

how do they feel? ive been considering getting some.

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

5/11/2013 2:13 PM

I think im gonna get the sand bars I like the geo.

|

5/11/2013 4:37 PM

Vultus are good so are Fly Montanas.
You can also consider Mutiny Glam-Roids.

|

"Are they punkin' me Tio, are they punkin' me?"

5/11/2013 9:10 PM

handlebar-to-face wrote:

They are amazing, imo, the sweeps are perfect and they're light yet strong.. and i love how the clamp crossbar extends outward so you can see through the tube, it looks so badass.. but, yeah, they have an amazing design,, and the crossbar is narrow enough to run extra long grips without them curving downward, plenty of room for brake levers or whatever.. the v2s are out now, same thing pretty much, just slightly heavier (beefier, stronger etc.).

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

5/11/2013 9:18 PM

Jèff_Béckförd wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

The deadman bars feel awesome. I have run them for a fair while (since they came out in Australia) and they are the best bars I've run. I want to try the T1 or fit 4 peicers

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.