What bike should i sell or should i keep it.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/4/2014 2:54 PM

So I made and post last month about my bike that I got from a garage sale it was a wtp addict. I also got and Hoffman ontic El from craigslist i brought back in December now I know that the wtp addict is better then my hoffman ontic. But now my mom want me to sell one of them because I guess she don't want me to have two bikes before I decided.
I want to know could i have two bikes or just one which one should keep and which one to sell. What are the point of having two bikes the pro and cons do i really need two bikes.

|

3/4/2014 3:00 PM

oh yes, i remember these kinds of posts

sell a bike, you don't need 2. Sell the shittier one (being the Hoffman) and put the money back into the WTP or give the money back to your mom since it wasn't your money in the first place.

|

3/4/2014 3:08 PM

I always keep a backup bike, peace of mind is priceless...keep it.

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

3/4/2014 3:12 PM

willing to bet OP doesn't ride hard enough to need 2 bikes...

|

3/4/2014 3:12 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/4/2014 3:15 PM

sbc785 wrote:

sell a bike, you don't need 2. Sell the shittier one (being the Hoffman) and put the money back into the WTP or give the money back to your mom since it wasn't your money in the first place.

Who are you i never see you on this forum before. I brought Hoffman with my own money that i saved for. Me and my dad went half on the wtp addict. So keep the wtp and sell my hoffman then give the money back to my mom. Also what does OP means.

|

3/4/2014 3:15 PM

sbc785 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

Who are you i never see you on this forum before. I brought Hoffman with my own money that i saved for. Me and my dad went half on the wtp addict. So keep the wtp and sell my hoffman then give the money back to my mom. Also what does OP means.

Do you know who you are talking to? Say this "mom go fuck your self" then she will let you keep both.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

3/4/2014 3:31 PM

Mikel8149 wrote:

Do you know who you are talking to? Say this "mom go fuck your self" then she will let you keep both.

Lol. Pit the best parts in one and sell the Other.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

3/4/2014 4:23 PM

What are you trying to say is pick one and sell the other. The wtp addict is better then the Hoffman that would every body would say.

|

3/4/2014 4:57 PM

kidbmx0000 wrote:

that's because you're "new"

sell one of your bikes, whichever one you want. I say the Hoffman.

|

3/4/2014 5:22 PM

sbc785 wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

sbc785 wrote:

that's because you're "new"

sell one of your bikes, whichever one you want. I say the Hoffman.

I was thinking of the same thing. If you don't know how my bikes look you always can look at my post about them so you can how they look. The only with the wtp addict i don't know the year of the bike i tried email wtp but they never got back to me.

|

3/4/2014 5:25 PM

I would keep the wtp frame. But i would find out all the after market parts on both bikes and put the best ones on the bike you want to keep.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/4/2014 6:47 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

I would keep the wtp frame. But i would find out all the after market parts on both bikes and put the best ones on the bike you want to keep.

^^^this sounds like a good idea

Personally I'd keep both of them just because or sell it when i needed the money

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

3/4/2014 7:31 PM

Just sell the Hoffman and put it into the WTP and hopefully if something does break you have a back up of that part

|

Still Learning BMX

3/4/2014 7:31 PM

Just put all of the good parts onto the one you want to keep.

|

3/5/2014 12:11 PM

Most people only need one. I practically live in to different states, and I cant always take my bike with me when I travel. So I want to keep my good one here with me in Texas, and leave one in Missouri as a backup.

|

I haven't rode in forever so I suck and I have 2 Hondas. Follow me on Instagram @softtop2k.417

3/5/2014 4:16 PM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

The hoffman is stock parts. And the wtp salt rims,cranks,. Also it has animal parts,bars,stem,tires,seat,grips,. So which one should i keep.

|

3/5/2014 4:28 PM

Keep the one with the animal parts!

|

3/5/2014 4:42 PM

LOOOOOL.. SBC is one of the better people on this forum. i missed ya. i still havent built that cressida sad

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

3/5/2014 4:52 PM

We The People is a must get. Sell waht you're riding now. Put that money into grips and tires , or even just a tune up and a part that needs to be changed.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

3/5/2014 5:04 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

We The People is a must get. Sell waht you're riding now. Put that money into grips and tires , or even just a tune up and a part that needs to be changed.

I already got the wtp addict i kinda liken it better than my hoffman. The only thing is i haven't rode my wtp yet because it needs air or new tires so i can't come pair the two. My wtp looks smaller then the hoffman maybe because it has piff bars. I think I'm going sell the hoffman.

|

3/5/2014 6:21 PM

omg dude sell the hoffman and keep the wtp already you admitted the wtp is better and has parts the hoffman is stock shit sell it

|

3/5/2014 6:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2014 6:43 PM

huntsforbunz wrote:

omg dude sell the hoffman and keep the wtp already you admitted the wtp is better and has parts the hoffman is stock shit sell it

Dude take a chill pill I'm going to sell it away just got to find someone to buy it.

|

3/5/2014 6:58 PM

Sell both and buy a ripstick.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/5/2014 7:09 PM

Four wrote:

Sell both and buy a ripstick.

What is a ripstick? I'm keeping the wtp.

|

3/5/2014 7:12 PM

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

3/5/2014 7:15 PM

DUDE! i still have one of them! I was just messing around with it a week ago. I learned to ride switch.

To op, sell the hoffman,keep the wtp.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

3/5/2014 7:19 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/5/2014 7:21 PM

Oh that's a ripstick why do you want me to get one of those do you have one. If i get one would i be cool.

|

3/6/2014 6:21 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

The hoffman is stock parts. And the wtp salt rims,cranks,. Also it has animal parts,bars,stem,tires,seat,grips,. So which one should i keep.

keep the wtp.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

3/6/2014 7:14 AM

blaaaaaaaaa wrote:

kidbmx0000 wrote:

T-rider wrote:

keep the wtp.

I will keep the wtp the only thing is i still don't know what year it is. I email wtp but they never got back to me that was last week.

|

3/6/2014 10:47 AM

Nice. Just ride it, and email again lol.

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER