What bmx frame should i buy two choices.

Related:
Create New Tag

11/24/2014 1:29 PM

Hi guys so i want a bmx frame but i can't choose between two the first one is a fbm howler frame the other is a two hip bizzle frame. Which would be a better buy for me are they any good.

|

11/24/2014 1:46 PM

Two hip makes frames again shocked

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/24/2014 1:52 PM

I guess but two people are selling a frame on Facebook on a bmx page were i live. The first guy we going to call him chad is selling the fbm howler frame the other guy nick is selling the two hip bizzle frame. Which should i buy out of those two.

|

11/24/2014 3:19 PM

Bum need help on choosing a frame. angry

|

11/24/2014 3:24 PM

I would give you advice but idk anything about those frames other than fbm is American made

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

11/24/2014 4:03 PM

FBM Howler. My friend's been on one for close to two years now, and he got it used. Absolutely nothing's wrong with it.

|

YOU AVIN A LAUGH M8?
┬┴┬┴┤ ( ͡° ͜ʖ├┬┴┬┴
The Trailest Bike On Vital

11/24/2014 4:36 PM

Go fbm for sure! The bizzle is on the lower end of 2hip if i remember correctly.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling