What bmx is all about!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/25/2011 3:27 PM

HAHA justgot done riding with my best friend we went to qt and got monster then we were riding around in the puddles and stuff and doing superbike slides. haha those tricks are fun and then we got to my house hung out and rode my qp and rail and then he had to go home but it was fun riding around the city today. What was your best day on your bike like?

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/25/2011 3:40 PM

we and my buds rode with 17 people down town including local pros. watched so nasty strair sets, blown tires, snapped chains, fights, and we all got fined 100$ for riding but we got out of it by my friend doing a truck down a 6 stair

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/25/2011 3:41 PM

Sick! 100$? i got fined 50 for riding without a helmet but that was after 2 warnings

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

4/25/2011 3:45 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Sick! 100$? i got fined 50 for riding without a helmet but that was after 2 warnings

fined in town for riding without a helment? WTFF!

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/25/2011 3:48 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Brokenbmx wrote:

fined in town for riding without a helment? WTFF!

i was only like 12 plus i rode out in front of him but it was a good experience had i not been fined i wouldnt wear a helmet now and i would have probably had a concussion

|

4/25/2011 4:13 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

cop tried to do that to me cuz i look like im fucking 12 and the law is 16+ for no helmet around here and i whipped out my license and hes like oh.... have a nice day haha

|

All my edits are iPhone edits...

last member of the week ever

G-SPORT - S&M - FIT - ODYSSEY

4/25/2011 4:16 PM

probably not that long ago at unit (unit 23) about 10 or so of us in one big train right around the park just whipping out hsit from no where it was amazing, and ya gotta love the trains you get in the little devils bowl, gotta love trains all together

|

My Bicyclemachine.
|United Bike Co|Profile Racing|Odyssey BMX|BSD|Fit Bike Co|Cult|Dub BMX|Nike 6.0|Unit 23 Skatepark|

4/25/2011 4:18 PM

A really good day at the trails with some friends is always a great time

|

BIKE CHECK

living the life of a honey badger.
Refs: thebalt, kurtnut, scramhype

4/25/2011 4:21 PM

TRAINSS!!
I love Trains thorugh the little traffic my town has!
|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/25/2011 5:06 PM

lucky i would of been ok with having to wear a helmet but i mean seriously 50 dollars? and i wasnt even doing tricks i was just riding and i didnt want the helmet cuz in missouri its super humid so i get sweaty real quick

|

4/25/2011 5:27 PM

About 8 buddies and I spent the whole day riding a park and then hit up taco bell, then I slept over my buddies house for a week and got wasted on 4 lokos every night. Then we just rode, all night. Hooked up with girls and rode again until sun rise, then we slept until dinner, and repeated the whole thing. Happened like the whole summer, back when I didnt have a job... Now I have 3.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE] 
Just for the record, when I got my BTM... It wasn't "Trendy"

4/25/2011 6:39 PM

So my friend who's 21 and like 6 other guys all piled into his little honda civic with our bikes like on top of us and drove to the downtown cincy lbs and rode downtown till 1 in the morning so like 15 hours or some ridiculous shit. It was so amazing.

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

4/25/2011 6:41 PM

Oh and that was the day after my gf gave me 200 bucks for christmas to buy whatever i wanted. i blew 50 on some jewelery for her and she made me buy bike shit with the rest. too bad she dumped me 1.5 months later sad

|

I ride Eastern!
Eastern-Shadow-Cult-Kink-Odyssey-Primo-Snafu-Tioga-Kmc-Nitrous-Hoffmann-Fsa-Stolen
^ My bike's brands!
Grant Giesey: Eastern Tramp Frame, Gyro, Occasionally 4 pegs, 20.5lbs without pegs
refs: Bstick X2, ScramHype, future FBM, BEATASSDICKwink

4/25/2011 6:51 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

About 8 buddies and I spent the whole day riding a park and then hit up taco bell, then I slept over my buddies house for a ...more

i will put money that you didnt finish 4 lokos per night....each can equals about 4.5-5 beers plus all the energy shit,you drink the equivalent of 20 beers everynight for a week and you have problems. i have drnk 2 lokos and a couple beers in a night and been pretty fucking retarded.

|

4/25/2011 6:54 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

your fkin lucky, i got fined 180 for no helmet in irvine with no warnings, just a dumbass cop.

|

Refs : ninjacat33

4/26/2011 2:12 PM

bmx4orlife wrote:

Whip wrote:

your fkin lucky, i got fined 180 for no helmet in irvine with no warnings, just a dumbass cop.

WOW! Well i was 12 so they probly just went easy on me. do u wear a helmet now? cuz i sure as hell do

|

4/26/2011 2:18 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/26/2011 2:21 PM

traviswooten727 wrote:

About 8 buddies and I spent the whole day riding a park and then hit up taco bell, then I slept over my buddies house for a ...more

bobPA wrote:

i will put money that you didnt finish 4 lokos per night....each can equals about 4.5-5 beers plus all the energy shit,you ...more

Definitely do-able, just not compatible with riding bmx afterwards :p

I think he was saying they drank (the brand) Four Loko every night, not meaning to specify how many or few..

|

Refs: Spikez5, Shadow_Conspiracy, bstick, hattrckhcky, kingbiker, Gdawg, BEASTASSDICK;] x2, bobPA, Mike Stig, rtr, zach.c, lirider187, Piffery
Don't recommend: ctbmx86 (non receipt of item)
My Ebay feedback:
[url=http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=x_woody_x&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true]
Email and Paypal: WoodserR@gmail.com

4/26/2011 4:16 PM

how did alchohol come into this haha yea i always fall wen im even a little bit drunk

|

4/26/2011 5:04 PM

I hear theyre going to pass a law to make out so that everyone haas to wear a helmet from skateboards bikes rollerblades motorcycles basically regardless of age I always wear my helmet though

|

4/26/2011 5:08 PM

my ideal day would be waking up early, hit the park with a couple people before it gets all crowded, lunch, trails, more food and chill, street sesh, bars, and one more sesh before heading home...

but my favorite is just the simple, lazy sessions with a few good buddies on a nice day, the location doesnt matter, nor what youre riding...good company always makes good riding...

|

4/26/2011 5:14 PM

aZnBMX84 wrote:

my ideal day would be waking up early, hit the park with a couple people before it gets all crowded, lunch, trails, more food ...more

this is definitly a perfecttt 2 days but instead of park in the morning just some more street

|

4/27/2011 4:09 PM

bump!

|