What bmx means to me

Related:
Create New Tag

6/6/2011 11:39 AM

It means Ridng your god damn kid's bike!

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/6/2011 11:49 AM

[LINK TO IMAGE]

No way man.It's all about having the most popular grips in the right color.
|

Mostly peaceful posting on vital.

6/6/2011 11:50 AM

bloghogs wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

and asking everyone else what parts and sizes to run even though its YOUR bike.

|

IN NOMINE SATANUS

6/6/2011 11:58 AM

bloghogs wrote: [LINK TO IMAGE]

ihatepurplebikes wrote:

and asking everyone else what parts and sizes to run even though its YOUR bike.

well damn i thought i was so close.... BTW What color should i get my fly ruben grips in? haha

|

I have nothing against pegs at all, I don’t think you’re dumb if you ride pegs, I don’t care about your pegs, they are just pegs! What I do hate is the fact that every person in BMX hops on this bandwagon of three pegs, and beanies, and weed, and hop-over grinds… It’s just sad that the pros who influence kids are more worried about looking cool than the kids themselves! It’s crazy!-Trey Jones

6/6/2011 6:21 PM

bump

|

6/6/2011 6:31 PM

fun

|

6/6/2011 7:18 PM

It's about shiny pc pedals

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

6/6/2011 7:19 PM

whats a bike?

|

trails are not skateparks, they exist solely from the work and dedication of local riders. so next time you start complaining about not having local trails to ride, you only need look at yourself.
Bike check?

6/6/2011 7:39 PM

I hate BMX.

play football like a real man

|

"The ratio of hours of building and maintaining trails is astronomically skewed in the wrong direction, but the pay off is indescribably worth it."

6/6/2011 7:40 PM

ur a pussy

|

6/6/2011 7:43 PM

To me it means Bicycle Motocross.. I could be wrong though..

|

Stupidity, outrage, vanity, cruelty, iniquity, bad faith, falsehood - we fail to see the whole array when it is facing in the same direction as we.
-- Jean Rostand

6/6/2011 8:57 PM

BRYANTBMX99 wrote:

ur a pussy

i am what i eat..... so if u want to get specific i am ur moms pussy.....

|