What can I do with my bike

Related:
Create New Tag

8/28/2013 6:30 PM

I have a hyper and I have no clue what to really do with it. So could y'all tell me some stuff I can do with it?

|

8/28/2013 6:44 PM

Step 1. Go out and buy a decent bike. Just go to the search bar in the corner and look up a good beginner. Trust me, I used to have a Hyper, and it was shitty.
Step 2. Go to the skatepark. Allen has a really good skatepark. Before going, you must learn proper etiquette. Don't cut people off, and stay out of everyones way. When your there, try to make friends, and not be a dick. Naturally, your going to learn how to do different things.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.

8/28/2013 6:51 PM

All in trying to keep it the frame then I want to get everything new Im looking at black label parts.
What do u think about the black label parts if you have ever used them.

|

8/28/2013 6:52 PM

But what kind of bike do you say I should get.

|

8/28/2013 7:02 PM

Hyperbike wrote:

if your looking to get a complete get a WTP or go on craigslist and find a decent custom that's cheap

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

8/28/2013 7:10 PM

CULT. I love their parts. But there are lots o' other companies like verde that make parts that are nice. I like that you are taking a cheap bike and upcycling it.

|

8/28/2013 7:12 PM

Hyperbike wrote:

handlebar-to-face wrote:

if your looking to get a complete get a WTP or go on craigslist and find a decent custom that's cheap

This!

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

8/28/2013 7:13 PM

Not with a Hyper.
It has a 1" headset, so a limited variety of stems and forks. And the 3/8 dropouts.
Since your probably on a decent budget, go buy a Sapient off the House. And stay away from Black Label. Go Cult Sunday Fit Primo Shadow Odyssey and Animal.

|

Put in work.
Put in work.
Put in work.
Flacko put 'em in the dirt.