What can i do to my bike? (PLEASE HELP ASAP)

Related:
Create New Tag

6/30/2015 4:05 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/30/2015 5:47 AM

this is my bike, ePhoto
I have had it for about 3 years now and im kind of getting bored of the color. What are some colors/parts that will make my bike look better or different smile and not break my budget of roughly 300. (also im not going to spraypaint anything)

|

6/30/2015 6:04 AM

Get a new frame? Or new bars/fork? New wheels?

You have tons of options. Pick a color you like and get some stuff in that color?

Try some colored sidewall tires?

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/30/2015 7:08 AM

Chain, seat, grips in a color that you like that's not black. That's all Cheap stuff that'll add a little character

|

My Ride
My Other Ride
I've sold stuff to Ecuadevil, LLURider, and Mario.villegas90 with no complaints.
IG: evildeadhands

6/30/2015 7:48 AM

Color tires

|

It’s all bmx

6/30/2015 7:57 AM

Play with the bmx color app thing? Then you can set it up to something you like, and not spend a dime.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/30/2015 8:10 AM

bmxcolor.narod.ru

|

You say BMX is your life but you barely ride.
BUT hey, That's none of my business.

6/30/2015 8:40 AM

Put some glitter on it

|

6/30/2015 7:58 PM

Dont judge I just think this would look cool and make it look more "modern". Get camo fat seat, camo pedals, chrome sprocket, chrome stem, chrome bars, gum tires and gum grips. My dream bike would have all those colors and i think it looks sick imo.

|

7/1/2015 5:55 PM
Edited Date/Time: 7/1/2015 6:05 PM

In my opinion, the first thing to change are the tires, pedals, and seat.

Get some sidewall colors on that bike, like a strip of red like FAFs or white walls to stand out from the black. Plus, you're not only getting a new look, you're going to get a new feel to your bike too-spice things up so it stays fun.

Then, get some sweet pedals. Go with the artsy and creative ones, or MTB pedals. Get something sexy instead of a block of metal with some pins drilled in. This too will change the feel of the bike considerably.

Then, new seat. Get a fat-ass seat. Camo would be nice.

Think it out... Black bike, white wall tires, camo seat....

Add in a chrome sprocket (and if there is still some money left in the bank) and a chrome stem.

I swear this is going to make everyone turn their head. It's gonna be so sweet you're going to have it at your deathbed.

Peace out.

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

7/1/2015 8:33 PM

Skylight wrote:

Get some sidewall colors on that bike, like a strip ...more

thanks i might go with that either with the camo or galaxy! i found some sweet galaxy parts for cheap. and the sprocket/stem idea i might do as well!
when if i have more money left over il get some sweet tyres smile

|

7/1/2015 10:06 PM

mrbmxerforlife112 wrote:

thanks i might go with that either with the camo or galaxy! i found some sweet galaxy parts for cheap. and the sprocket/stem ...more

where in aus are you man?
heres another editing site here

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

7/1/2015 10:15 PM

You could light it on fire , probably have a cool effect on the paint

|

7/1/2015 10:49 PM

Skylight wrote:

Get some sidewall colors on that bike, like a strip ...more

mrbmxerforlife112 wrote:

thanks i might go with that either with the camo or galaxy! i found some sweet galaxy parts for cheap. and the sprocket/stem ...more

aussiebmxer wrote:

where in aus are you man?
heres another editing site here

Im in S.A dude what about you? smile

|

7/2/2015 12:23 AM

W.A

|

ride bikes, have fun

STRAIGHT OUTTA STRAYA

7/2/2015 12:52 AM

Get a silver chain, a chrome rim n some Raiders stickers

|

7/2/2015 1:47 AM

Needs SKAVENGER stickers.

|

In real life, i'm a short Perverted Azn Man.
But in the internet, i'm a killing machine with 10 years MMA training experience.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
(͡O╭͜ʖ╮͡O)

7/2/2015 8:30 AM

Imagine going into a forest and finding a hut, and a special-ops guy in full camo gear and a full camo bike

Sorry the image just popped up like that smile

Galaxy seats are cool too. Or the Odyssey Mike Aitken wolf seat...

Hey- go real cheap on the seat, go 50-50 on the pedals, go easy on the tires, go used for the stem, go new for the sprocket, then beg in the street for a few more bucks and pop it off on some new bars!

|

It doesn't matter where a train goes. It's decidin' to get on that does.

7/2/2015 8:38 AM

Get rid of the seat. Nobody likes seats. Now put a dildo in the seat rube. Sparkly purple long john. That'll add character.

|

7/2/2015 9:42 AM

I have the aitken wolf seat, looks awsome , feels like shit, it's rock solid

|

7/2/2015 9:06 PM

Pick a nice color you like and make your tires, grips, seat, pedals, if you still got
money left over try and go for sprocket and stem.

|