What color goes good with my raw frame.

Related:
Create New Tag

3/12/2015 6:52 PM

So i just my new frame in today from vital buy/sell section i think it is raw or raw/polished so i want to know what colors goes with it i already have red cranks, purple sprockets and pedals black bars front rim grips tires. I am getting black forks and rear rim chain should i get a black stem or a red stem to finnish my bike. I also want to thank everyone for that who replied to my topic i made a while back on should i get a welded frame 99.9% said don't buy it i didn't buy it some of you guys told to check the buy/sell section i did i found exactly what i was looking for i was so stoked. Bike check coming soon just need to know are those color good to match my frame or if it to much color.Photo

|

ref-momoney brought a frame.

3/12/2015 6:53 PM

Chrome

|

3/12/2015 6:58 PM

eskimojay wrote:

Chrome

Are you saying my frame is chrome or get chrome parts.

|

3/12/2015 6:59 PM

personally i would stick to one real color, with any combination of chrome, raw, silver, black or white

eg: chrome frame, black forks, raw bars, red rims , red stem etc

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

3/12/2015 7:13 PM

bmxsteve99 wrote:

personally i would stick to one real color, with any combination of chrome, raw, silver, black or white

eg: chrome frame, ...more

What if i already got red cranks purple sprocket and pedals what should i do if i don't have a job right should i sell my cranks and my others parts to get black. The only i need is rear rim,stem chain fork i will be done i can get the money for easy it might take about month or two if i do stuff around the house like clean out the garage or sheld i just saying i have half of the parts already i really don't want to sell anything else and might get less then what im asking.

|

3/12/2015 7:13 PM

I with Chrome parts

|

3/12/2015 7:25 PM

There is no reason to sell the parts you have just to have a different color. Get some spraypaint in the color of you choice and paint them. Prep the parts well and take your time and you should end up with a finish that will last for quite some time. I personally like black with raw.
Photo

|

Bike Check

Instagram @tkeck74

3/13/2015 1:04 PM

The dude above me jacked my bike, took the stickers off, and changed the parts. Lolololol.

But seriously, we got the same bike.

Anyway...Black goes great with it. I also like purple too. This isn't the best picture but its the only up to date one that I have.

Photo

|

3/13/2015 2:31 PM

One accent color, and black.

You could do all black other stuff, or do just red, or just blue or whatever.

I would do rims and hubs, sprocket, stem and grips in one color. Here's my setup. Chrome for the frame fork and bars, red what you see, remainder is black.

Photo

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

3/13/2015 3:42 PM
Edited Date/Time: 3/13/2015 3:43 PM

Ive got black parts on my raw frame except the sprocket, stem, and grips. The sprocket is like an anodized red color, the stem is polished, and the grips are gum it doesn't necessarily match but Im still happy with it

|

3/13/2015 3:56 PM

|