What color grips to buy

Related:
Create New Tag

6/19/2016 6:32 PM

I know this is a stupid question lol but I'm gonna buy new grips because mine get really slippery when I sweat. my bike has black grips, but I kinda wanna do a different color, I just don't know what color to get. I'm probably gonna get Cult x Vans grips. My bike looks exactly like the one in the picture (2016 Kink Launch). Photo

|

I swear to drunk i'm not god

6/19/2016 7:38 PM

Get the gum ones. They'd match your sidewalls and make your bike look very clean.

|

Fo' pegs or no pegs

6/19/2016 8:05 PM

Yeah i think gum grips if you are definitely getting colored grips, it would look good.

|

6/19/2016 11:25 PM

Rub a bit of dirt into your hands to soak the sweat up and give more grip. Get black grips so the dirt doesn't show up

|

6/20/2016 12:10 AM

Get purple because trendy. They will help you master your tricks. Color changes a lot.

All jokes aside, I am 100% backing these guys up on gum, it'd be sick!

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

6/20/2016 3:26 AM

I'd get gum too, but read some reviews, those look like they're pretty slick when sweaty

|

6/20/2016 11:01 AM

me personally, I wouldn't even worry about the color. you'll eventually wear down the grips anyway. I say get a few pairs of whatever is on clearance haha.

|

It’s all bmx

6/20/2016 7:40 PM

I'd probably just get gloves. Or some Black ODI Longnecks because they have been awesome to me over the years.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/20/2016 10:04 PM

Eclat Bruno with the Vex compound

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short