What did you do to your bike today?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2013 3:17 PM

On another Forum i go on a thread like this is doing pretty well. Im gunna post another one in the bike check area too. Basically, say what you did, whether it be tightened some bolts, changed parts, put new stickers on your bike whatever. Post pictures, or just a little write up of what you've done. I'll start....

My girl has been getting into the whole BMX thing, shes watching edits & looking at new bike parts coming out. She didnt want to buy me any parts just in case they were wrong or i didnt use them so she got me these from E-Bay smile
[LINK TO IMAGE]

She wanted something to fit into the whole street bike image & so the graffiti style tag font works well.

|

4/18/2013 3:19 PM

I looked at my bike and passed it

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm

4/18/2013 3:22 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2013 3:23 PM

I put a white thrasher sticker on my bike the other day (the skateboard magazine) and I tightened my crank arms today...
I also farted on the seat if that counts haha

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

4/18/2013 3:26 PM

I tightened my pedals like i have to do every day because they dont stay tight

|

Refs: 360Xuprider, Hatebreeder, MrHavoc1988

Email: Shanebaker6969@yahoo.com

!!!My Bike Check!!!

4/18/2013 3:26 PM

looked at it then realised i have too much homework...

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me

4/18/2013 4:59 PM

Pretty cool man, that your girl likes bikes and stuff. I did nothing to my bike I just started walking again. I plan on lacing my rear hub to a new rim since my primo cracked and gonna get some new forks soon and true my wheels but that's it lol.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

4/18/2013 5:20 PM

well i live in illinois and we had a shit storm and my basement flooded... guess where my bike was ima go check it for rust

|

making half retarded post at the moment

4/18/2013 5:32 PM

mrmatrix66 wrote:

well i live in illinois and we had a shit storm and my basement flooded... guess where my bike was ima go check it for rust

It won't rust that fast. Just go swim and get that bitch. and wipe it down with a towel.

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149

4/18/2013 5:34 PM

Got some nice Primo Twit grips to replace my shitty ODI O's, ordered some tubes for my 26" and got a new hub and cog for my fixie.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/18/2013 5:39 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Got some nice Primo Twit grips to replace my shitty ODI O's, ordered some tubes for my 26" and got a new hub and cog for my fixie.

Photo
|

4/18/2013 5:40 PM

got a fresh pair of Longnecks, spotted a small crack forming on my bars.. probably gonna purchase a set of GY3 bars then

|

4/18/2013 5:51 PM

Did a few truckdrivers, grinds, tailwhips, suicide no handers, and dropped it a few times.

|

4/18/2013 5:55 PM

Built up my new Stranger Daytripper frame. Now awaiting the bottom bracket before i can ride it...

|

4/18/2013 6:02 PM

i did a tree sixty

|

4/18/2013 6:07 PM

Raised my seat, and fixed my spacers on my headset. My front end is sooo dialed now.

|

Refs - Night Light(x2), TCbmx(x2), metalheadification, netty speghetti, Dee Hos, burkminipup, Jon_rides_Eastern, ridebmx34, ScramHype, Wolfen, mnsketch, EmpireMonopoly, howlerfbm, ThomasEller, ii Krxfted, zachhendrix, pcoco,

Phone - 704 - 797 - 6844

4/18/2013 6:12 PM

i landed a whip air on 1 peg and 1 pedal

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/18/2013 6:12 PM

Brokenbmx wrote:

Mikel8149 wrote: Photo

Very cute, too bad i use mine for exercise not commuting.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

4/18/2013 6:31 PM

I was joking. I really have nothing against them. lol

|

4/18/2013 7:01 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2013 7:09 PM

Re-greased my headset & tightened my chain.
I found a snapped spoke on my non-grind side then I replaced it & tried to true my wheel. Turned out straighter than it was.
Almost got 3s somewhat down. I got taps down though.
Normal day for me constantly maintaining something & being ocd.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

4/18/2013 7:04 PM

I put bar ends on yesterday. BADASS

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/18/2013 7:35 PM
Edited Date/Time: 4/18/2013 7:37 PM

I changed brake pads Tuesday, the Ghost pads just don't have good stopping power like I want. Then I took my pegs off again Wednesday, and watched it rain all day today. I might get out of bed in a few and go lube my driver. It came with minimal lube in it, and since I've been riding more in the last few weeks, I need to inspect parts for wear and lube them up and get everything ready for riding weather.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/18/2013 7:51 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I changed brake pads Tuesday, the Ghost pads just don't have good stopping power like I want. Then I took my pegs off again Wednesday, and watched it rain all day today. I might get out of bed in a few and go lube my driver. It came with minimal lube in it, and since I've been riding more in the last few weeks, I need to inspect parts for wear and lube them up and get everything ready for riding weather.

didnt you have plegs ? would you sell em ?

and i added some nice scratches to my paint today

|

4/18/2013 8:04 PM

I picked her up and set her down. It's cold and wet out sad

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa

4/18/2013 8:18 PM

justin vogelsberger wrote:

didnt you have plegs ? would you sell em ?

and i added some nice scratches to my paint today

Yeah, I have plegs, but Im not gonna sell them. I like running four pegs. Hub guards on non drive side and the mother of all chains on the other. Although, I think I may order a backup 28t in case I end up smashing the 1st gen tree, and my chain won't fit the MDS.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/18/2013 8:34 PM

Did a few 3 taps, then took apart my bike again awaiting for my new BB to come tomorrow. And getting some designer clothing brand stickers from a local sponsered rider.

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/19/2013 4:15 AM

Raised my seat so 2 fingers worth of post showing smile

|

4/19/2013 4:57 AM
Edited Date/Time: 4/19/2013 4:58 AM

yesterday i went to a park. it was alright. my sprocket popped out of the adaptor, i fixed that and tightened up the bolts. i almost feebled this stem height ledge. i could get on it but not stay on without falling off. also i put on my fbm guard

|

I dont say stupid things, just no one knows what im talking about.

4/19/2013 4:59 AM

We just got like a foot of snow, so I might bring it to the shop and true up the wheels.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/19/2013 6:50 AM

i looked at it, then decided it was too cold and wet out so i proceeded to play GTA

|

Refs:
Bought from: Tito24, tinybikerider33 (x2), RideBikesYoo, hookjrclc, MrHavoc1988, ScramHype, BigOleMonster
Sold to: Jared42069 (x2), Sancheezz, blueep3piece, Marco_Gonzalez, Riverside Rider, HardBMX_Tim
Traded: tomdon
Hooked me up: zachhendrix, oscar7588

Personal Email: snmloverbmx@hotmail.com
n-dür product info/ order email: ndur_bmx@outlook.com
n-dür on facebook

4/19/2013 9:27 AM

SnM An1mal wrote:

i looked at it, then decided it was too cold and wet out so i proceeded to play GTA

This guy knows what's up.

|

[LINK TO IMAGE][LINK TO IMAGE]
PayPal Verified(;
REFs: 1of1547, Areansfsl, ScramHype, Lirider187, Blizzbikes, tito24 aka mom, ii Krxfted, Broughton, Bmx-junkie, Stoney Hawk

Shadow - Subrosa