What do I get for my birthday!

Related:
Create New Tag

4/26/2016 10:41 AM

So it's that time of the year and I'm desperate for parts. I brought a complete total over a year ago and am desperate to get it customised. Here's a pic of it I would just like some suggestions for what I could get. (please don't say seat)Photo

|

4/26/2016 11:06 AM

A pivitol seat / clear breakpads / Odyssey PC pedals / a Shadow Conspiracy helmet / Kink Lightest Barends

|

please embed videos

My art c:

bought from: Mario.villegas90, robinson79
[b]

4/26/2016 11:14 AM

pegs?

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

4/26/2016 11:18 AM

Replace what you need or ask for gift cards for places that sell parts so WHEN you need something you are set.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

4/26/2016 11:30 AM

If everything works fine, don't buy anything, except pegs, pegs are fun.

|

4/26/2016 12:20 PM

Francky wrote:

Hey thanks, I would love some but I need some new hubs and axles or else my axles bend. I think hubs may be a little over the money limit

|

4/26/2016 12:20 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Replace what you need or ask for gift cards for places that sell parts so WHEN you need something you are set.

Thanks that's a good call

|

4/26/2016 12:21 PM

cro tec wrote:

A pivitol seat / clear breakpads / Odyssey PC pedals / a Shadow Conspiracy helmet / Kink Lightest Barends

Hey thanks I'll look into them, the reason I didn't need a seat is because a mate has one he is giving me for free

|

4/26/2016 12:26 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

pegs?

Thanks but they bend my axles I need new hubs to run 14mm but thats too much money

|

4/26/2016 12:32 PM

This bike's already legit as heck. I'd say maybe if your brakes aren't working "snappy" enough and not feeling like a responsive pull, grab some Odyssey brake pads, the clear ones. It has been sitting around for a year, right?

|

Scooter kid trying to ride BMX.
Instagram: @scootereyn

4/26/2016 12:35 PM

New tires , chain , and seat or stem are always nice

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/26/2016 12:37 PM

Cranks? They look stock. And cranks are a good place save a bit of weight, and add strength.

|

4/26/2016 1:44 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Cranks? They look stock. And cranks are a good place save a bit of weight, and add strength.

Yeh thanks I was thinking about the vocal valentine ones

|

4/26/2016 1:45 PM

readybmxer wrote:

This bike's already legit as heck. I'd say maybe if your brakes aren't working "snappy" enough and not feeling like a responsive pull, grab some Odyssey brake pads, the clear ones. It has been sitting around for a year, right?

Thanks, I have only recently had a full new break set up. I'm currently running oddysey ghost pads.

|

4/26/2016 2:26 PM

JudeBmx wrote:

Thanks but they bend my axles I need new hubs to run 14mm but thats too much money

No problem man, was just throwing the idea out there haha

good luck on upgrading the bike, looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

4/26/2016 2:36 PM

Francky wrote:

JudeBmx wrote:

Hey thanks, I would love some but I need some new hubs and axles or else my axles bend. I think hubs may be a little over the money limit

You are right 10mm male axle bends pretty easily with some heavy peg moves, but don't worry about the rear, 14mm male is strong enough to go trough any peg abuse.
So a female front hub would be something smart to buy if you start grinding a lot, but waiting for that, don't stop you to put pegs on because your front hub is not the best for it, put them on and see what happens.

|

4/26/2016 4:45 PM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

pegs?

JudeBmx wrote:

You could just feeble everything... Lol

|

4/26/2016 4:52 PM

Front brake forks

|

It’s all bmx

4/26/2016 7:35 PM

You could get a job , get one of those and the new parts ideas could be limitless , the possibilities

|

4/27/2016 2:54 AM

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

pegs?

JudeBmx wrote:

bmxer_yoshi wrote:

No problem man, was just throwing the idea out there haha

good luck on upgrading the bike, looking forward to seeing what you do with it.

Haha Yeh i will

|

4/27/2016 4:22 AM

It all depends what parts are on it and the spec. If it's a cheap stock part, upgrade it. Your forks or bars could be hi tensile, and the frame, so any of those would be worth upgrading soon. Forgive my ignorance. I have no clue what model it is or anything about it

|

4/27/2016 8:35 AM

Fuck bike parts, get some hookers, a couple bottles of booze, and a shitload of blow. That'll be a birthday to remember.

|

"Let it be heard: FOUR IS BACK MUH FUCKAZ"
Refs: Mobking, four, tomdon, Sickdude, xxOhioanxx onetrykid Krisner BMX
FBM Pizza Beer Roast Machine