What do u think?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/18/2019 12:52 AM

Do u think this tire can do?,
I already exploded two tubes.. Mybe some faulty installing it.. But with right installation of tube do you think this tire still can run? This tire is nver been use

|

9/18/2019 2:33 AM

No

|

9/18/2019 4:47 AM

That bead is toast. Talk to wherever you got the tire/bike from.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

9/18/2019 4:48 AM

Yes, the steel bead will hold the tire in place, not this little piece of rubber.

|

9/18/2019 9:11 AM

Have you tried making another thread about it?

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

9/18/2019 2:52 PM

If that’s just the rubber it’ll be fine, if it’s the steel bead then no. Can’t be bothered to zoom in and look in detail

|

9/19/2019 8:53 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/19/2019 8:56 AM

.pegless. wrote:

If that’s just the rubber it’ll be fine, if it’s the steel bead then no. Can’t be bothered to zoom in and look in detail

Its a rubber bro the bead is okay but if i touch it its like my finger tips easly slides.. But with the parts that are okay my finger can feel the rubber and bead blocks it.. The damage parts feels my fingers slides through.. I dont know if it can hold out if aired tube wll be place im too afraid that it will explode again.. The rubber that distroyed is the one that covers the bead.. There is a term for that i google it.. Something like nessel band or something.. But Its a freakin eclat mirage.. Damn..

|

9/19/2019 9:58 AM

Tire is toast my dude. If you keep putting tubes in that tire then you will keep exploding tires

|