|

4/9/2009 7:08 PM

gay

|

My refs ?... Nigga just ask about me

4/9/2009 7:11 PM

2funny4u wrote:

gay

That's cool...but this is not eHarmony...there are much better places to look for matches than vital.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.

4/9/2009 7:12 PM

2funny4u wrote:

gay

FAGGOT!

|

4/9/2009 7:12 PM

its a 26in bmx

|

4/9/2009 7:13 PM

2funny4u wrote:

gay

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

FAGGOT!

who are u calling a fag

|

4/9/2009 7:16 PM

2funny4u wrote:

gay

BRAKELESS-BMX14 wrote:

FAGGOT!

ok... i think the post is called "what do u think" i think its gay

|

4/9/2009 7:18 PM

2funny4u wrote:

bikes can't be gay. sorry you fail.

|

4/9/2009 7:19 PM

dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy dizzy
|

4/9/2009 7:19 PM

2funny4u wrote:

he thinks its gay because you would ride it on something other than street... cause thats all he can ride... if he was a real bmxer he would be able to ride anything... but.... hes not...

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/9/2009 7:20 PM

haha you guys can keep talking shit all you want im not gonna get worked up over a bunch of 14 year olds

|

4/9/2009 7:21 PM

2funny4u wrote:

haha you guys can keep talking shit all you want im not gonna get worked up over a bunch of 14 year olds

well you shouldnt of posted then...

|

dont think of it as rape, think of it as surprise sex. and who doesnt love a surprise?

4/9/2009 7:22 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

he thinks its gay because you would ride it on something other than street... cause thats all he can ride... if he was a real bmxer he would be able to ride anything... but.... hes not...

That thing can handle street too...throw a rigid fork on it and it could handle anything.

|

4/9/2009 7:23 PM

2funny4u wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

tibug wrote:

That thing can handle street too...throw a rigid fork on it and it could handle anything.

ya but you wouldnt see many people riding street on it... well... i have but VERY rarely.. and more often then not they can ride park and dirt too

|

4/9/2009 7:24 PM

2funny4u wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

umm i can post where i want when i want, i honestly dont care what you guys have to say

|

4/9/2009 7:25 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

tibug wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

ya but you wouldnt see many people riding street on it... well... i have but VERY rarely.. and more often then not they can ride park and dirt too

location has a lot to do with who rides what

|

4/9/2009 7:26 PM

2funny4u wrote:

umm i can post where i want when i want, i honestly dont care what you guys have to say

we dont care what you have to say... your kind of a shitty mod... i think resser should be the mod...

|

4/9/2009 7:27 PM

hes a fucking mod.
just like you propbly think going for jogs ina speedo is gay. he wouldnt have got piussed at youif you said that.

|

its sick. id ride that shit all day at the trails!!!

|

BMX riding Cop... Let that sink in for a minute.

2funny4u wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

tibug wrote:

ya it could we just got my friend yhe one thay ownes this mtb to start park .....he is a dirt rider

|

4/9/2009 7:28 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

2funny4u wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

we dont care what you have to say... your kind of a shitty mod... i think resser should be the mod...

ok ?

|

4/9/2009 7:29 PM

tibug wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

2funny4u wrote:

you live in riverside california... i have riddin there... dont fuckin tell me you dont have anything to ride...

|

4/9/2009 7:30 PM

kelly wrote:

hes a fucking mod.
just like you propbly think going for jogs ina speedo is gay. he wouldnt have got piussed at youif you said that.

how bout you learn to spell...

|

4/9/2009 7:32 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

2funny4u wrote:

swwyobmx wrote:

you live in riverside california... i have riddin there... dont fuckin tell me you dont have anything to ride...

i never said i dont... riverside has a bunch of street downtown so i ride street.. im not gonna drive 30 minutes to ride park when there is good street like minutes away.. hints why the odi team is based in riverside

|

4/9/2009 7:32 PM

probably cause you cant ride park... or dirt...

|

4/9/2009 7:36 PM

swwyobmx wrote:

probably cause you cant ride park... or dirt...

ya sure thats why.You got me.....

|

4/9/2009 7:37 PM

no im serious i doubt you can thats why you hate on everything.. because you cant help the fact you cant ride park or dirt...

|