What do you carry with you while riding to protect yourself.

Related:
Create New Tag

10/4/2014 8:54 PM

Long story short I almost got jumped for my scooter but i booked it and thank God fixies can not jump curbs.

What do you ride with to defend yourself. I want to buy a knife or brass knuckles but i think most knives and brass knuckles are illegal in california. Can someone link me to a good site that sells things i can fix in my pocket and that wont kill me when i fall? I wanted a switchblade but those are also illegal and easy to fall on and die

|

13 years old

10/4/2014 8:56 PM

"I almost got jumped for my scooter but i booked it and thank God fixies can not jump curbs. "

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HA!

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG @curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop
@kirolling

10/4/2014 8:58 PM

My penis. Alot of people get afraid when i whip it out at random times.

Occasionally a knife if i see it and feel like it.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

10/4/2014 9:19 PM

Buy some pepper spray

|

10/4/2014 9:30 PM

Cold steel has some nice stuff

LookNoLook

|

Testimony and apologies

I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.

instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

10/4/2014 9:39 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/17/2014 8:20 AM

Get yaself a Balisong

|

Freestyle is the answer to everything --
a fresh way to approach a dull or a
dangerous thing.
to do a dull thing with style
is preferable to doing a dangerous thing
without it.

Os 94
Ms 01
Ns 12

10/4/2014 9:46 PM

I carry nothing because were I live people dont attack me ???

|

10/4/2014 9:58 PM

I wanna go to china twon and buy some pepper spray, a katana, and a taser lwl

|

13 years old

10/4/2014 10:33 PM

Chin Check em.

|

10/4/2014 10:37 PM

I don't ride street so I don't need protection, but do keep a 1911 in my truck. "Told tha judge I'm in danga, that's why I had that four five with one in tha chamba, fuck the world"

|

It’s all bmx

10/4/2014 11:24 PM

I always carry a medium small folding knife with me pretty much everywhere because it's useful. Usually you don't get jumped in the white suburban neighborhoods of ventura

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

10/4/2014 11:44 PM

To be 100% honest I bought a switchblade and I keep it on me whenever I'm near where my bikes have been seen so I can hop off the bus and kill the guy who has them and peace with my bike. But I have it most times now because I've almost been jumped and especially when I'm with a friend / lady walking her home it's reassuring that I can have something that makes me more confident that I can keep her somewhat safer .

Obviously if a guy is a 3rd degree black belt I wouldn't use it but you're dumb to pick a fight with strangers and dumber to fight one who pulls a knife out on you , it's mainly a mental and intimidation thing over anything.

When I get a new bike I'll have it on me so like mentioned , I can get my old bikes back if I see them but if anyone taxes me I'll whip it out and be like "Try to steal it" and no they're staying inside the house now so shutup.

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

10/5/2014 5:32 AM
Edited Date/Time: 10/5/2014 5:33 AM

I don't have anything usually but where I live now is kinda sketchy so I might start carrying my boxcutter with me

|

Honestly? Who gives a shit. Its the fucking internet. I hate all of you equally.
-HardBMX_Tim

10/5/2014 6:09 AM

Learn to fight and stop running your mouth

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

10/5/2014 7:44 AM

who would mess with a scooter kid, I mean everybody knows they are the coolest and toughest kids on the planet

|

I ride to stay on two wheels and have fun!
BIKE CHECK

10/5/2014 7:53 AM

tomdon wrote:

^^^^^^^

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

10/5/2014 9:10 AM

The scooter itself can be a weapon.
I don't carry shit. If someone wants to fuck with me I'll peg their head.

|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/5/2014 9:20 AM

@bmxism true i can tailwhip their face lol
@tom no he approached me and told me to give him myscooter then drew a knife on me lol. This was all behind an alley behind staples
@midwest scoot scoot bang bang

|

13 years old

10/5/2014 10:35 AM

i use a picture of yo momma and when i get threatened i pull it out and whoever sees it turns to stone.

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

10/5/2014 3:15 PM

2 lubricated condoms.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

10/5/2014 3:18 PM

whip em with your scooter lol

|

virginia beach ~ instagram: @_harru_ ~ 4pegz

10/5/2014 5:30 PM

My bike is a 25 lb weapon, keys in your fist like wolverine claws works well in a pinch. I also have a small knife for utility purposes. Honestly if someone said gimme yo bike I'd just ride away. I can hop things and haul ass. If they have a knife I'd be like dude, this bike is obviously not common and I'd have every single bmx kid watching. Plus I'd hunt you down and sodomize you with my pedals. You would not get far. If they somehow got on my bike I would shoulder check them off it and stomp some ass.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

10/6/2014 2:35 AM

If dooodz tried to jack your scooter, he was trying to do you a favor. You should carry a thank you card.

|

10/6/2014 4:42 AM

tomdon wrote:

Didn't see this. Best post by far.

|

It’s all bmx

10/6/2014 9:23 AM

Why? I enjoy it chill

|

13 years old

10/6/2014 9:26 AM

Photo
|

FREE not under the control or in the power of another; able to act or be done as one wishes
STYLE a particular, distinctive, or characteristic mode of action or manner of acting

10/6/2014 9:35 AM

I've had a couple cases were i've almost had to use my bike as a weapon. my camera tripod also works as a good scare technique.

|

Blair & Jasmin | Stella | Roxanna | Arianna v2 | Instagram: @Blakeyardigan

Ref's- TCbmx, Eatmybutt, Tito24, Trentydoo, Night Light, Ninjacat33, fly for life, Showtime402, \BMX-1995/, Pavmio, Bmx-Junkie, Dream, Ticaleb, Ricked_Em

10/6/2014 5:40 PM
Edited Date/Time: 10/6/2014 5:40 PM

a grenade

|

Check my Youtube Channel and Subscribe if you like.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC62awwE63LVhyBqOgIyY3ZA
Follow me on Instagram @ scott_effting & toododgy

10/7/2014 8:25 PM

Backpack and gloves if I fall.
Thick skin belt, a Premium subway frame with fit FaF tire and 2 inch blade (just if the thing goes way to nasty, i havent used yet) for the fuckers how want to kick me out of the skate park. |m| >_

|

10/7/2014 8:30 PM

|