What do you do to pay for your bike/stuff?

Related:
Create New Tag

7/30/2013 9:33 PM

I wanna know what everyone does to pay for their bike parts and stuff. A lot of dudes on here have some nice ass bikes and can afford to build em up all the times! Lucky! lol I cut grass (i have like 8 lawns and one tiny one i get paid 25 for XD) I make a lot honestly. haha It is fine if your parents pay for your things, you younger ones, or even birthday money! I think it is really cool when parents can do that for kids! Mine never did anything like that for me, so good for you! lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/30/2013 9:40 PM

Work one day a week, give my mom or grandma 15 $ & order 50$ worth of stuff. Sell old shit, buy stuff off ebay & I used to mow grass but I quit because my back got so bad I had to get it xrayed to see if I herniated something.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

7/30/2013 9:43 PM

when i first started riding at the start of this year my parents got me some redline forks and a redline proline XL for my birthday, bend the forks some crazy how and so much in the first 3 months but the stem is still going strong as hell and looks sexy as too, sorta like a tank to me.

Back to the original question i work for all of my parts but i manage to get all of my primo parts crazy cheap off this site called torpedo 7 which was great for me but at the start i bought all of the apparent best stuff from dans comp and broke almost all of it because it turned out to be light park shit but then i started getting all of the strong stuff and learnt a lot about all of the parts and what will go with what for what style of riding. now spent around 1100 on parts and just got to spend 200 in the end of this week making a split order on empire with a friend getting new rim, driver, and a hub guard and some other goodies but the rim will be the most important part

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

7/30/2013 9:45 PM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

Work one day a week, give my mom or grandma 15 $ & order 50$ worth of stuff. Sell old shit, buy stuff off ebay & I used to mow grass but I quit because my back got so bad I had to get it xrayed to see if I herniated something.

Why do you give your mom and grandma money? Just cuz they need it or do they make you? lol

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

7/30/2013 9:45 PM

I used birthday money for my last order. Most of the time I mow lawns, wash cars, or sell stuff. My parents (especially my dad) don't like me riding very much because I've had two known concussions and a lot of back and knee problems; so they surely won't pay for much having to do with my bike. It is what it is, there's a sense of satisfaction when I work for money so I don't really mind. It would be nice to have a $1000 Sunday but I'm happy with what I have!

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock
Bike Check
YouTube
Edit
FaceBook (Still Wock)
Twitter (@WillStockSucks)
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

7/30/2013 9:49 PM

I work at my local police department so thats how i pay for my stuff right now but before like when i was younger i would help my neighbors clean their houses and help with their yard work. my parents actually never bought me anything on any of my bikes i always did

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

7/30/2013 9:57 PM

I usually never get money. Maybe once in a blue moon.. I need a job.lol

|

Check out my youtube channel!! http://www.youtube.com/user/mikel8149