Related:
Create New Tag

6/26/2008 1:24 PM

I'm considering buying the following parts and pieces:

Eastern Stealth Cranks

Odyssey Evo 2 Brakes

Eastern Plastic Pedals

DK Alpha Stem

I'd like a little input from some guys who have maybe used any of these of have some experience with them. I'm trying to keep cost down so please don't suggest any substitutes that cost a ton more. But yeah, I'd appreciate any feedback on these.

Also, I'm looking into buying some new forks (14mm) so if anyone has any suggestions here as well...I'm all ears.

Thanks.

|

Bissett goes BRAAAAAAP!

6/26/2008 2:06 PM

EVO 2 brakes yes. The other stuff, not so much.

|

I awarded myself infinite cool points. Breaking the rules has never been this cool... EVER! Forever.

6/26/2008 5:57 PM

I've heard good things about the eastern plastic pedals. The Eastern cranks aren't the best, but would work. I would get something with a 48 spline over it though. I would get a shadow stem(frontload) over the dk alpha.

|

6/26/2008 6:12 PM

DK......lol
get an odyssey stem
|

6/26/2008 8:41 PM

Yeah, I think I'll stick with gettin the Eastern Stealth Cranks. They're pretty darn light.
As for the stem, the reason I'm leaning toward the DK is cause its pretty cheap and super light!

|

Bissett goes BRAAAAAAP!

6/26/2008 8:45 PM

Ivan wrote:

Yeah, I think I'll stick with gettin the Eastern Stealth Cranks. They're pretty darn light.
As for the stem, the reason I'm leaning toward the DK is cause its pretty cheap and super light!

just cause because its light and inexpensive dosent mean its good you also want stregnth too

|

bmx and xxx

6/26/2008 8:46 PM

no eastern!!!

|

i like.... stuff

6/26/2008 8:57 PM

I don't think about brand, just quality. And I like plastic pedals and the Stealths are light and cheap.

|

Bissett goes BRAAAAAAP!

6/26/2008 8:57 PM

I don't think about brand, just quality. And I like plastic pedals and the Stealths are light and cheap.

|

Bissett goes BRAAAAAAP!