(Closed)

Related:
Create New Tag

11/20/2014 3:28 PM

Fit Benny L and Fit Savage. Whats the difference in riding style of these frames and what do people mean by twitchy frames?

|

11/20/2014 3:51 PM

Super responsive that's what twitchy means.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭7‬ KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

11/20/2014 3:53 PM

I order the Benny l and the geometry of savage looks similar to fit wifi.

|

Then shall the dust return to the earth as it was: and the spirit shall return unto God who gave it. (‭Ecclesiastes‬ ‭12‬:‭7‬ KJV)
Sold to: storeboughtchild,Maximusbikes,cro tec,Showtime402,Kevinbrock338,dktechethan,Robinson79
Traded: livefreeordie2332(x2), Aebasher.
TXT Me (480)340-7551

11/20/2014 4:10 PM

They're both super good frames. I own the Benny L and it hasn't let me down. The savage has a bit longer rear end than the Benny which would make it a little more stable. But I think the 11.8 bb height on the savage makes up for the rear end difference between the two

|

11/20/2014 7:22 PM

Haven't personally seen anyone locally with either frame, but it doesn't look like there's much difference between them other than the standover, seat angle, rear end and weight. The Savage does have the built in tensioners as well, but does weigh about a pound more. I have the Mac and love it personally, but I wasn't willing to go up to a 75.5ht just yet, as I've been riding a 74.5 up until I got this one recently.

|

11/20/2014 8:42 PM

-Havok- wrote:

Haven't personally seen anyone locally with either frame, but it doesn't look like there's much difference between them other than the standover, seat angle, rear end and weight. The Savage does have the built in tensioners as well, but does weigh about a pound more. I have the Mac and love it personally, but I wasn't willing to go up to a 75.5ht just yet, as I've been riding a 74.5 up until I got this one recently.

its not much difference other than like 75% of the dimensions, weight and features
both are very different

btw my mac is solid as hell and feels sick

|

refs: hookjrclc, hardbmxtim, hatchmoses for sale and trade, kymike for sale and trade, blizzbikes for trade, and some other dude i cant remember his username, vrsapat956, colonydirt94, mario.villegas90, wolfen
Camera Setup: Panasonic HMC150, Panasonic GH2, Canon FTBn, Yashica Lynx 5000e, Canon 28mm f/2.8, Canon 50mm f1.4, Rokinon 7.5mm f/3.5

11/20/2014 10:25 PM

Lol I know. I meant like the difference between the dimensions is minimal, and the only huge difference is the weight. And while I love the dimensions of the frame too, like I said the last time I was talking about the Mac, it feels like it flexes quite a bit more than my older Fit frames with thicker gauge tubing. The last 3 Fit frames I've owned have felt alot more solid built imo. They were from '03/04, '05 and '06. The '05 was the one that I had been riding up until a few weeks ago when it was replaced by the Mac, but the switch was great going from an older trail oriented frame to a modern street type.

|