What frame is this?

Related:
Create New Tag

3/9/2015 6:21 PM

Picked this thing up a few days ago and was told it is a Guttershark but it didn't feel like no 3.12lbs. My bike weighs about 25 pounds according to my home scale. Anyone have any idea on this? I know it isn't a Guttershark because mine has an extra piece next to the head tube on the bottom tube lol. The Deathtrap is the only frame I've seen like this and it looks exactly the same and the weight seems a bit more accurate. My frame also has all removable brake stuff. FYI, the frame is a 21" Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

3/9/2015 6:36 PM

weigh the frame itself, maybe its in your head? or ask premium with the serial number.

The Deathtrap is a good frame though, even though Reynolds hated it. haha

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

3/9/2015 6:43 PM

Yeah I emailed them. We'll see how long it takes for a response. But either way, the frame didn't feel any lighter than my old frame and it's 5lbs on the money lol. Also that extra piece next to the head tube is not on any guttershark that I've seen. They are solid tubing all of the way plus the dropouts have cutouts whereas mine do not.

|

3/10/2015 6:10 PM

MaximusBikes wrote:

weigh the frame itself, maybe its in your head? or ask premium with the serial number.

The Deathtrap is a good frame though, ...more

Called Premium BMX today and they confirmed that it is a Deathtrap. Lolwuttt

|