What frame should i buy? BSD vs CULT vs WTP

Related:
Create New Tag

9/1/2019 2:49 AM

Yo, im looking for one of this frames, which better ?
BSD alvx af 2019
CULT 2 short
WTP Battleship 2019

|

9/1/2019 3:48 AM

Just get one of these, it will be even easier to throw around
Photo

|

9/1/2019 6:19 AM

igzyst wrote:

Yo, im looking for one of this frames, which better ?
BSD alvx af 2019
CULT 2 short
WTP Battleship 2019

They are all good frames, and they have very similar geo. Just small differences in ht angle, cs length, and bb height. Just get your favorite color and your good, cause they all make good bike frames that will last.

|

I like riding my bike.

9/1/2019 6:47 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2019 6:48 AM

Cult Shorty or SM Whammo. A better all around geo than those listed.

|

9/1/2019 8:59 AM

Id go with the cult because wtp and bsd have overly long axle slots and they’ll stick out if you ride the wheel slammed, 25/9 with a half link should work if you want to do that smile

|

Testimony and apologies





I want everyone to know that Jesus Christ died on the cross for all of your sins, he went to hell for three days and defeated death and rose from the grave on the 3rd day.






instagram
What would Jesus say: I didn't die for you to live like this!

old edit

9/1/2019 9:53 AM

OneGuyIlluminatiEye wrote:

Id go with the cult because wtp and bsd have overly long axle slots and they’ll stick out if you ride the wheel slammed, 25/9 with a half link should work if you want to do that smile

the opposite because cult (and kink and fiend) have ridiculously short dropouts which offers zero adjustability.

|

9/1/2019 12:38 PM

The wtp is going to be a more rigid frame because of the hydroformed gussets. However I don’t think it’s something most people will notice.

|

9/1/2019 8:09 PM
Edited Date/Time: 9/1/2019 8:10 PM

Which ever company you wish to give your hard earned money too... I ❤️WTP/Eclat and now considering BSD.

|

9/2/2019 12:34 AM

Wtp because of the warranty. Its the more advanced frame of the 3.

|

9/3/2019 12:21 AM

Bulletpup wrote:

Wtp because of the warranty. Its the more advanced frame of the 3.

Just be aware though, the WTP lifetime warranty is only against defects, not wear and tear.

|

9/3/2019 11:41 AM

BillyBigRigger wrote:

Cult Shorty or SM Whammo. A better all around geo than those listed.

Hi, do you mind me asking what about those two makes them better geo than the first three?

[I'm super new into BMX and just trying to get knowledgeable about everything... and I'm about to buy a bike myself and trying to make sure I get a good bike... thanks]

|

9/4/2019 5:55 AM
Edited Date/Time: 9/4/2019 5:55 AM

Is there any frame from CULT with cs 12.8-13 ?

|

9/4/2019 8:29 AM

igzyst wrote:

Is there any frame from CULT with cs 12.8-13 ?

Cult 2 short :

|