What frame should i get???

Related:
Create New Tag

4/18/2014 6:54 PM

Ok, so today, i hit up my local skatepark with my current verde cadet frame and ended up putting a nice fat crack in it. I was thinking about welding the crack, but felt like id be wasting my time on it considering it a stock frame. Anyway, im in the market for a brand new aftermarket frame but am having trouble on picking the right one. I looking for a frame that is 20.75-21 top tube, super strong, and with a mid bottom bracket. Anybody wanna give me suggestions on what frame i should get or what company to look at. Frame needs to be STRONG and SOLID. (i dont really want a black frame, looks for a frame with color) Thanks!

|

Youtube.com/BmxSnowFilms

4/18/2014 6:59 PM

Give us some information, what do you ride more? park, street, trails, what? And what's a budget, how much can you spend?

|

4/18/2014 7:04 PM

sundaybmxRR wrote:

Give us some information, what do you ride more? park, street, trails, what? And what's a budget, how much can you spend?

I ride skate plazas and skateparks, with a little bit of street, I grind alot, budget wise I'm willing to pay for quality of quantity, soo as far as budget goes its ranges from 250-350 or more

|

Youtube.com/BmxSnowFilms

4/18/2014 7:53 PM

|

4/18/2014 7:57 PM

Get a skavenger. I have the el blanco loco and it feels perfect.

|

I love my bike but i hate myself
bike check

IG
@curtis_cantbmxwell
@powersbikeshop

4/18/2014 10:34 PM

First off, make sure you always get a frame that 100% Chromoly, NO high tensil steel or partial chromoly frames.
Haro makes some really solid frames for a resonable price. But there Sunday, Subrosa, S&M to name a few. These companies I trust. BUT, If you really want a indestructible frame that will last you a lifetime, I would save as much money as you can and go with a STANDARD from Standard Byke Co. You can custom order a frame to the specs you desire or go to there Webpage and purchase from a few Stock choices. Custom orders take about 4-6 weeks, but well worth the wait. You can check Standard Byke Co out on Facebook to see all of there sweet custom work.

|

4/18/2014 10:40 PM

Photo

This the Juke from Standard, CLEAN and SOLID.
|

4/18/2014 11:30 PM

michael.eckhart wrote: Photo

This the Juke from Standard, CLEAN and SOLID.

that is a sick frame! thought about getting one!

|

brakeless maniac

4/19/2014 1:53 AM

Ud suggest the broadcoaster, a wtp scorpio, or whatever bonedeth, S&M, FBM and more..m

|

RIDE OR DIE

THE ROUTER

Instagram: Luislorentebmx

4/19/2014 1:20 PM

Get a Hoffman Lady Luck frame......looks so good

|