What front hub is this?

Related:
Create New Tag

8/7/2013 7:07 AM

Bought this hub inbound laced to this fly rim. I'm just curious and want to know what it is. All I know it was purple and that's itPhoto

Photo

|

.BITCH YOU WASNT WITH ME SHOOTIN' IN THE GYM!

8/7/2013 7:13 AM

Linda looks like a javelin without the badge

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

8/7/2013 7:38 AM

Mission

|

8/7/2013 7:42 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2013 7:45 AM

tom- the cone nuts are different
fondue- which one

|

8/7/2013 7:48 AM

Is that a male or female hub? I'm guessing female. And it's not the mission stalwart. Flanges aren't right

|

8/7/2013 7:52 AM

tomdon wrote:

Is that a male or female hub? I'm guessing female. And it's not the mission stalwart. Flanges aren't right

yup female. yea and the cone nuts are different on the stalwart too

|

8/7/2013 7:55 AM

I'm gonna cruise through the front hub section on a few sites and see if I find a match. Did you have any ideas of what it might be?

|

8/7/2013 8:00 AM

I'm finding a lot of similar hub shekels but no matching cone nuts. That screams catalogue part. I'm gonna go with its off a complete bike, stock front hub

|

8/7/2013 8:04 AM

tomdon wrote:

I'm finding a lot of similar hub shekels but no matching cone nuts. That screams catalogue part. I'm gonna go with its off a ...more

thats what ive heard from friends. it rolls for a really long time though. so im not stressing lol

|

8/7/2013 8:04 AM
Edited Date/Time: 8/7/2013 8:05 AM

It looks alot like a rant stock front hub. I think slightly different cone nuts though.

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

8/7/2013 8:08 AM

TheBrandonFranke wrote:

It looks alot like a rant stock front hub. I think slightly different cone nuts though.

i had a rant stock hub before this.. this rolls way longer, yup the cone nuts are different and the shell is too.

|

8/7/2013 8:08 AM

tomdon wrote:

I'm finding a lot of similar hub shekels but no matching cone nuts. That screams catalogue part. I'm gonna go with its off a ...more

StolenVsSunday wrote:

thats what ive heard from friends. it rolls for a really long time though. so im not stressing lol

Yeah don't worry about it. It's prolly a 14mm cromo center axle with 3/8 bolts rolling on 6902 bearings which is 90% of hubs anyway lol

|