What gives you the hype

Related:
Create New Tag

6/24/2014 6:30 PM

For myself i don't really get hyped about anything some days i just go for it and don't think about falling or nothing but there are some days when you just can't get yourself to do anything

So what gets you hyped to do something insane on bike

|

failed again

6/24/2014 6:42 PM

I just ride. If i'm feeling it I'm feeling it. if i'm not then i'm not

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/24/2014 7:27 PM

When there is a group of people also riding and trying stuff thats when my hype hits the "Go insane" meter hahahah

|

The first breath is the beginning of death

6/24/2014 7:31 PM

Music , homies with good vibes

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

6/24/2014 8:46 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Music , homies with good vibes

This.

Just cruising around from spot to spot with my friends, having some good laughs, and watching friends ride gets me pumped.

|

"If you can't beat me on a bike, beat me off." -Will Stock

YouTube
Instagram (@WillStockSucks)

6/24/2014 10:03 PM

I usually hit the scarier stuff when I'm having a fun sesh with a few people I enjoy riding with. That's usually when I'm all excited and riding at my best. I ride like absolute shit by myself and when there's a huge crowd around

|

You're never too old to have fun.

Bike
Summer riding

6/24/2014 10:34 PM

Ass & titties

|

Murica bike check
REFS four, tomdon, bmx1995, jared42069, obiwan chromoly, hate breeder, nshs2010, asilva23, rascio,
Alfred NYC, Kymike, chuck8273(kind of), tc86, Ugot2dewitt, LLURider, dprc, ecuadevil, scramhype, Mario.villegas90(X2), dirtstars22, Brian_Griffin

6/24/2014 11:29 PM

Hormones

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/25/2014 12:47 AM

tomdon wrote:

I just ride. If i'm feeling it I'm feeling it. if i'm not then i'm not

exactly. do it if you feel it, if not youre probably gunna eat it

and the best thing for me is seeing my friends killin it or just lookin at it for a minute and thinkin about it and how much of a bitch im being

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

6/25/2014 5:07 PM

Riding high gets me focused and I ride harder then

|

6/26/2014 3:14 AM

eskimojay wrote:

Riding high gets me focused and I ride harder then

Jealous as. Can't ride high well at all i've found, not even after a few hours have passed since my last bong rip. I'm actually taking my first break from pot in three years at the moment so I can try and ride better lol! For me sitting at my desk job for 8 hours and watching bmx edits for 7 of those hours generally gets me pretty keen to ride...shame that when i get on the bike and realize i cant even nearly do anything i've been wtaching in the edits gets me pretty devo haha

|

6/26/2014 7:33 AM

riding with the homies allways brings a good vibe other wise some good music

|

REFS: Drnwag irideafly sunday.bmx21 8=D xlilkillaluc15x Dennis916 Blake El Gingero mattjmuldoon@hotmail.com netty speghetti kr00253 bstick Dudeisdrumer109

pcoco ticaleb

6/26/2014 10:12 AM

Riding with friends, meeting new people and perfect weather.

|