What has society come to?

Related:
Create New Tag

4/11/2013 9:08 PM

The cops are trying to find some kids to destroy their lives for building some trails instead of staying off drugs, and commuting real crimes.

https://m.facebook.com/home.php?_dmr&refsrc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2F&refid=8&_rdr#!/photo.php?fbid=10151541273648909&id=228281193908&set=a.463225483908.253202.228281193908&__user=621367890

Please feel free to contact the authorities and inform them of how you feel.

|

4/11/2013 9:17 PM

Link doesn't work. Sounds like cops are desperate to keep their jobs again..

|

Latest Bike Check/Update

Bought from: adam1234, tomdon (2), oscarbmx, the balt, smokesmokesmoke

4/11/2013 9:19 PM

That is soooo stupid!!

|

Text For Faster Response (727) 218 4305
Follow Me On Instagram - @Marcog_727
Refs–
Sold : Mrhavoc1988, Skubasteve, Joe_Martinez, -Havok-
Bought : ii Krxfted, Tomdon, SnM An1mal, ScramHype, Ecuadevil, TheHorrorContract
Traded : Wolfen, Kevin_Burnett, The_Bmxist, Wilberto_Mora, Mobking, Joe_Martinez

4/11/2013 9:23 PM

that is the fucking stupidest shit i have ever read/seen. holy fuck are cops retarded. sweet trails though!

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/11/2013 9:31 PM

Can someone copy and post the story?? I ditched facebook last year so can't see it.

|

Winter is over-rated

Click here to check my ride

4/11/2013 9:36 PM

it's not the cops, it's a 'recreational group'.

story is this, a recreational group (they help maintain, clean up, etc communities) found some decent dirt jumps in the woods and posted a thing/picture on FB stating a 50 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest of the people responsible for making the jumps.

I suggest you go to the groups FB page and let them know what you think.

|

4/11/2013 9:46 PM

pnj wrote:

story is this, a recreational group (they help maintain, clean up, etc communities) found some decent dirt jumps in the woods and posted a thing/picture on FB stating a 50 dollar reward for information leading to the arrest of the people responsible for making the jumps.

That's so ridiculous. Way to clean up the community you damn shit heads!! I used to live in a small town in which the only thing going for the kids was riding bmx at some sick trails. After a few years, they got bull dozed and what do ya know??? Juvenile crime went waaaay up. These pricks need to focus on the real issues. I bet these same asssholes complain that the kids these days are wasting their lifes away playing video games.

|

Winter is over-rated

4/11/2013 9:52 PM

pnj wrote:

link to their fb page? the link above isn't working for me

|

4/11/2013 10:17 PM

They kick us out of everything, makes us look bad. Now they're arresting us for riding trails. Logic....

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

4/11/2013 10:57 PM

|

4/11/2013 11:03 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

They kick us out of everything, makes us look bad. Now they're arresting us for riding trails. Logic....

Exactly, and these same types of fucks shoot down proposals of putting in public skateparks. That's why it;s so important for us and future generations to keep active and push for this stuff. Talking is one thing, but going out to townhall meetings etc. and not giving up is the only way to make things better.

|

Winter is over-rated

4/12/2013 1:16 AM

They arent even responding to anyones comments about it or anything

|

Street Life/Park Life

It's not about what you ride, it's about how you ride it.

4/12/2013 5:04 AM

i still cant see the story, fucking shitty macbook

|

4/12/2013 5:48 AM

It's not working for me either

|

4/12/2013 5:56 AM

This is why in my town i'm trying to show all the people that run the town that bmx is a good thing and should be encouraged. bmxers see things differently than the rest of the people. we see a ledge we wanna grind on it, we see a nice trail and we wanna make some jumps on it, we need to show the world that its something good to be encouraged. how many people have been yelled to get off a spot when they weren't even doing any harm. its not right

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

4/12/2013 5:56 AM

looks like i'm not the only one having issues then.

Anyways this is bullshit, where i live there is nothing to ride but the nearest town has 2 spots which are ok but the best one people call the cops if they see you there and say you are destroying property when all it is is a manny section and a few curbs/drops

|

Bruh

4/12/2013 6:06 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

looks like i'm not the only one having issues then.

Anyways this is bullshit, where i live there is nothing to ride but the nearest town has 2 spots which are ok but the best one people call the cops if they see you there and say you are destroying property when all it is is a manny section and a few curbs/drops

this happens to me when all im doing is either jumping up curbs or doing 180's off the sie walk. the lay came out of her house and started yelling get the hell away from my house i just finished that paint job, if you on't leave right now i'm gunna call your parents. the stupidest thing was we were about 2 meters away from it all the time

|

Support your local bike shop.
Instagram:gobeil4130

4/12/2013 6:10 AM

Someone post up a picture of these dirt jumps. The kids just need a place to ride. If we show the jumps, maybe more people will go ride them from the near by towns. And maybe build some more. lol

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

Refs: SolomonGrundy!

Angrypenguin.biz

Braswellrealty.com

4/12/2013 9:08 AM

FBC2012 wrote:

This is why in my town i'm trying to show all the people that run the town that bmx is a good thing and should be encouraged. bmxers see things differently than the rest of the people. we see a ledge we wanna grind on it, we see a nice trail and we wanna make some jumps on it, we need to show the world that its something good to be encouraged. how many people have been yelled to get off a spot when they weren't even doing any harm. its not right

lol jsut dont bring up grinding and shit like that, theyre jsut going to bring up how you like to destroy property lol

|

skooter... dont be a pussy

skooter: "WHY DIDN'T YOU GIVE ME VODKA!?"
sketchytravis: "... because i like being drunk, and if i give you my vodka im not drunk as much"
Chuck8273: "Logical. I like this logic. "

4/12/2013 9:13 AM

As Obama has said," we have bigger fish to fry."

I don't see why people take time out of there day to yell at kids riding bikes. If we are criminal punks like they think, does yelling at us or arresting us make us quit? No. But a good majority aren't complete assholes after they hit the age of 16. Nobody will except it, just keeping riding and ignore them.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/12/2013 9:39 AM

The LRPRA overview:

"The Recreation department amenities are a standout in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area and include: 5 pools, a sprayground, 2 community centers, the Hooes Run Boat Ramp, tennis courts, sports fields (to include a soccer field and ball field), tot lots, and basketball pads. Our amenities and recreational staff allow us to offer unprecedented programs for residents of all ages and interests."

So the question is, as bmxers, are your interests offered in "unprecedented programs" by the LRPRA?

|

4/12/2013 9:50 AM

future FBM wrote:

As Obama has said," we have bigger fish to fry."

I don't see why people take time out of there day to yell at kids riding bikes. If we are criminal punks like they think, does yelling at us or arresting us make us quit? No. But a good majority aren't complete assholes after they hit the age of 16. Nobody will except it, just keeping riding and ignore them.

i agree. yeah, some of the younger kids can be immature and a bit of a handful, but so is every other kid that age. just because we ride bikes doesnt make us criminals. if people tried simply talking to us they would realize that and issues would be solved much easier.

its really upsetting when i hear stories like this. its a group thats supposedly working for the greater good of their community, yet they arent doing whats best for everyone, only for some. people like that dont realize that kids who ride bikes are doing it because thats what they love. you wouldnt take away a football field or a basketball court from football/basketball players or put out a reward for the kids who set up a basketball hoop somewhere, why is it okay to do it to bike riders? its simply not fair.

|

http://grouphomebikes.com/

5050 Skatepark

text me for faster response 646 two four nine 2552

4/12/2013 11:05 AM

Fondue wrote:

The LRPRA overview:

"The Recreation department amenities are a standout in the Washington D.C. Metropolitan area and include: 5 pools, a sprayground, 2 community centers, the Hooes Run Boat Ramp, tennis courts, sports fields (to include a soccer field and ball field), tot lots, and basketball pads. Our amenities and recreational staff allow us to offer unprecedented programs for residents of all ages and interests."

So the question is, as bmxers, are your interests offered in "unprecedented programs" by the LRPRA?

The link doesn't work for me, but from what I can gather from that, this is just an attempt to get kids out of BMXing and to start wasting their money on the recreational facilities that they have.

|

4/12/2013 11:09 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

The link doesn't work for me, but from what I can gather from that, this is just an attempt to get kids out of BMXing and to start wasting their money on the recreational facilities that they have.

never thought of it that way. i think your onto something

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

4/12/2013 11:52 AM

I can't find anything on the page at all about it. Maybe they removed it due to your comments.

|

Refs: Tito24, RiverSideRider, Stussy, Nettyspaghetti, Daniel24, Freddydapice, BrokenBMX, SuperstarDK, HardBMX_Tim. There's more, but I'm too lazy to look them up, haha.

4/12/2013 12:21 PM

Best way to insult them is to do so without profanity. Granted it makes you sound 300x more right, it also makes you seem Trashy.

|

I seek progression, not perfection.

Refs:Beastassdickwink~Dk/oldschool908~TheLilozzy~jaypee23~Bstick~agfracing~MoyBoy5~RIDE a BIKE~wade5~Mattmuldoon@hotmail.com x2~jakebikes~ joe loves shadow~ diss diqq~ k1ng~fly for life x2~spikez5~four~jb07~mike duda~ DORbmx~ bobPA~superstarDK

4/12/2013 12:34 PM

Chuck8273 wrote:

I can't find anything on the page at all about it. Maybe they removed it due to your comments.

Yes. They removed the post after all the back lash. Wasn't even there when I looked. But at that time there were comments reflecting that they had removed the post.

@ BMXForever. That's a great point.

@ x whatever 15x. Another great point. No one in their right mind would put a reward out for the arrest of kids that play basketball or baseball. I could see this group going after some kids that set up a tire swing on a tree limb after they've provided thousands of dollars worth of equipment.

|

4/12/2013 1:12 PM

it was also a mobile page which is why so many people had trouble...

|

4/12/2013 8:30 PM

Cant watch it what i get from is is that this is dumb. we have that problem at our local park............. not as bad tho since the sign says no bikes a A hole cop thats having a bad day sees us he will come and give us tickets. i think its dumb us locals dont go "smoke in the bowl" or snake pepole and if we do we appologize so when we get tickets i think its dumb.

|

Save a tree

Ride a Bike...... I am an environmentalist jk hahaha

BIKE CHECK: http://www.vitalbmx.com/community/WallmartBMX,103987/setup,83842

WATCH MY NEW EDIT IM SO PROUD OF IT!!

4/12/2013 11:53 PM

lmao, cheap bastards $50...

|

Jade Bike Check
Refs : ninjacat33 ; SuperstarDk ; ecuadevil ; xbikeascammer ;blizzbikes ; tcbmx ; mattjmuldoon@hotmail ;bmx ; Uoykcuf ; BrokenBmx, the balt; Pavimo; bmx-junkie; Fit.Team.Rider' tito24; trentydoo; brendan.magner.9 ;Scramhype ; Jonathan.Vargas ; jared42069; tomdon ; lifeofridden2200; howlerfbm