What have I got

Related:
Create New Tag

7/12/2019 5:23 AM

Hello, I'm looking for some information on a bike I recently was given as payment for some work. I don't have a lot of info on it atm but I will post more as soon as possible. What I do know is that I believe it is a 1991 chrome Haro Group 1 that's all original. I'm wondering what exactly I should look for on the bike to identify exactly what model it as and also what is gonna make it more or less desirable. Thank you all.

|

7/12/2019 5:32 AM

I normally refer these questions to the folks at bmxmuseum.com. Someone here may know, but generally we are the new school experts and they are the ones more likely to know older bikes.

|

7/12/2019 7:30 AM

Group 1A was the best, then B and C. Check bmxmuseum like beamex suggested, they'll know these race bikes.

|

7/12/2019 7:50 AM

maybe post picture? Serial number will tell a knowledgeable person what you have exactly.

|

7/12/2019 8:21 AM

Serial number emails to Haro will tell you 100% accurately what it is (assuming they have record that far back, which they might).

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

7/12/2019 10:12 AM

Herpes

|