What have you just bought (pics)

Related:
Create New Tag

8/4/2016 10:00 AM

Figured it would be cool to make a topic of parts you just bought/received.

My S&M widemouth forks, S&M FU bars, Odyssey boss grips, Odyssey bar ends and G-sport pegs
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

8/4/2016 10:59 AM

Bluebird chain will hit my mailbox tomorrow. First legit full link in like 5 years. Interested to see how well it holds up.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2016 11:45 AM

Not bmx related but I needed a new bluetooth speaker since mine gave out soooo....

Photo

Easily the best bluetooth speaker I've ever owned.

|

| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)
I'm Mr. Meeseeks, Looks at me!

8/4/2016 11:52 AM

Photo

Shadow Valor tires, 3 tubes and Stolen Throttle peddles
|

“Pegless and coaster is ultimate zen”
-Indiana Tom

8/4/2016 4:27 PM

dave lawrence wrote:

Bluebird chain will hit my mailbox tomorrow. First legit full link in like 5 years. Interested to see how well it holds up.

I also have a set of ODI longnecks on the way.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

8/4/2016 5:39 PM

Looks way better now!
[LINK TO IMAGE]

|

8/4/2016 11:33 PM

I have a used smoked chrome wifi on the way. Going to grab some verde bars and maybe some eclat predator tires.

|

8/5/2016 4:46 AM

Photo

Here's my son holding my new tioga power block. Just found out I can get them silly cheap from work so I might stock up. Also bought him a helmet because he outgrew his last one
|

8/5/2016 12:42 PM

grumpySteve wrote: Photo

Here's my son holding my new tioga power block. Just found out I can get them silly cheap from work so I might stock up. ...more

great pic!! nothing like new rubber and a new lid!

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

8/5/2016 1:11 PM

sXeBMXer wrote:

great pic!! nothing like new rubber and a new lid!

Cheers buddy! He's a poser, ever time I try to take a pic of him doing something he stops and gives a big cheesey grin haha.
I'm yet to try the 20" powerblock, they're pretty light and thin. But I had a pair on my old 24" and they were awesome. I would try the streetblock but I can't get them as cheap.

|

8/5/2016 2:03 PM

Never heard of those tires. How they compare to Odyssey chase Hawks. My fav tires I've had. Only had 2 kinds tho haha

|

8/5/2016 2:09 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

I have a used smoked chrome wifi on the way. Going to grab some verde bars and maybe some eclat predator tires.

Predator tires are pretty shitty , save your money and get something else unfortunately :/

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/5/2016 2:37 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Get the Odyssey chase Hawks. I love them! Super grippy.

|

8/5/2016 2:47 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Predator tires are pretty shitty , save your money and get something else unfortunately :/

Get cult ak tires theyre the shit

|

8/5/2016 4:02 PM

Hoder Grips
Shadow Chain Tool
Interlock Supreme (I did not install the chain, guy at the shop did. So, don't blame me for upside down logo)
This all happened Wednesday

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

8/5/2016 6:39 PM

grumpySteve wrote:

Cheers buddy! He's a poser, ever time I try to take a pic of him doing something he stops and gives a big cheesey grin haha.
...more

No prob..and he is a poser in a good way!!!

Those tiogas are sort of old school!! I am thinking of either getting some of the Tioga Comp III's or Kenda K44mx's for my '88 Mongoose once I get my new bike

|

I've Got sXe!!!
Up The Antix/Up The Punx
1988 Mongoose Caifornian Pro
2015 Surly Krampus

"Running Is dumb" - Dave Lawrence

8/5/2016 7:18 PM

biggybuggy wrote:

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

Coopers25 wrote:

Get cult ak tires theyre the shit

Ya I saw Corey Walsh rock them on his bike and he said the loves them , he's an awesome guy . Came third in the Vans comp. too !

Photo

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

8/5/2016 9:26 PM

Bought a G-Sport Uniguard like month or so ago since I decided to try 4 pegs again for a little...

Photo

And picked up the Animal Hoder chain a few weeks ago since my old Odyssey Bluebird kept breaking (due to grinding before I picked up the above hub guard)

Always liked the look of the regular 710/Kool chain but didn't like that the silver wouldn't match my bike, so this was a nice treat.

Photo

|