What hub guard fits Colony Freecoaster Hub, especially the drive-side

Related:
Create New Tag

12/6/2015 6:14 AM

Hey all, so I am currently riding with a Colony Freecoaster and I am looking for a different brand hun guard, especially one that fits the drive-side. Any suggestions??

Thanks

|

BMXerPro_21

12/6/2015 6:23 AM

Sorry for the spelling, 'hun' = hub sad

|

BMXerPro_21

12/6/2015 7:41 AM

Colony make non-driveside guards that replace the cone nut. For driveside guard, I've always ran a Division drive side guard as well. Though they need some grinding otherwise your chain will rub as you pedal.

|

12/6/2015 11:31 AM

Primo Freemix guards

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

12/6/2015 3:05 PM

I think Dans has a Colony guard . But check out a Kink driveside . It's heat treated and should fit (it's universal ) and your frame because it's thin so it shouldn't need much stretching . The Division one is designed for female hubs so make sure you have that , I almost bought it until I saw the packaging at my local shop and it's for female axles .

|

Instagram : braydenbuckingham
My Cult 2 Short

12/6/2015 5:16 PM

Brayden_Buckingham wrote:

I think Dans has a Colony guard . But check out a Kink driveside . It's heat treated and should fit (it's universal ) and your ...more

They're not female specific, I've always used them on my male axles.

|

12/6/2015 7:55 PM

S&M Cymbal if you want something bomb proof.

KInk Universal is great for the price. Tree makes a drive side hub guard that will work. Also Gsport Uniguard will work on anything and is external to your frame.

|

Chris

www.bmxtransition.com
Canadian BMX Mailorder
Instagram: @transitionbmx

12/9/2015 5:51 AM

But can you guys named a few that come in a pair amd could fit the Colony Freecoaster. Thanks

|

BMXerPro_21