What hub guard for my bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2013 2:11 PM

I want to learn to grind but I want to get a hub guard too.

My bike is a WeThePeople versus 2012. (male axles)

I might get front and back guards.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/7/2013 3:44 PM

hey man best to go with a g-sport gland up front and a united hub guard or FBM hub guard on rear highly advise using hub guards they can be expensive but it protects the hub and spokes smile

|

9/7/2013 3:55 PM

jordan123bmx wrote:

hey man best to go with a g-sport gland up front and a united hub guard or FBM hub guard on rear highly advise using hub guards they can be expensive but it protects the hub and spokes smile

I don't like the g-sport gland

|

9/7/2013 4:04 PM

It's called air......it's free, and it works real well if you actually grind on your pegs.........surprisingly grinding is the real purpose for pegs, and not the spokes

|

9/7/2013 4:04 PM

yeah its kinda ugly but its cheap and works a treat you could also try a cult front hub guard

|

9/7/2013 4:10 PM

eskimojay wrote:

It's called air......it's free, and it works real well if you actually grind on your pegs.........surprisingly grinding is the real purpose for pegs, and not the spokes

I'm gonna go out and get my grinds super dialed in a few tries?

No.

I will obviously bash something

|

9/7/2013 4:19 PM

idk why but i never smashed my hubs or my spokes training double pegs and feebles.

|

9/7/2013 4:27 PM

I never smashed spokes an hubs learning to grind and have never once rode a hub guard .....chances are your going to break chains

|

9/7/2013 4:36 PM

thats for drive side grinds no? i don't see breaking my chain grining.

|

9/7/2013 4:41 PM

I ride rhd and grind right side I broke a few learning

|

9/8/2013 12:01 AM

Get the Gland. It has a Lifetime Warranty, Rotates itself, Cheap and fits any Hub.

|

9/8/2013 12:28 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Get the Gland. It has a Lifetime Warranty, Rotates itself, Cheap and fits any Hub.

+1

|