What hub guard for my bike?

Related:
Create New Tag

9/7/2013 2:11 PM

I want to learn to grind but I want to get a hub guard too.

My bike is a WeThePeople versus 2012. (male axles)

I might get front and back guards.

|

I'm gonna need bigger bars

9/7/2013 3:44 PM

hey man best to go with a g-sport gland up front and a united hub guard or FBM hub guard on rear highly advise using hub guards they can be expensive but it protects the hub and spokes smile

|

9/7/2013 3:55 PM

jordan123bmx wrote:

hey man best to go with a g-sport gland up front and a united hub guard or FBM hub guard on rear highly advise using hub ...more

I don't like the g-sport gland

|

9/7/2013 4:04 PM

It's called air......it's free, and it works real well if you actually grind on your pegs.........surprisingly grinding is the real purpose for pegs, and not the spokes

|

9/7/2013 4:04 PM

yeah its kinda ugly but its cheap and works a treat you could also try a cult front hub guard

|

9/7/2013 4:10 PM

eskimojay wrote:

It's called air......it's free, and it works real well if you actually grind on your pegs.........surprisingly grinding is the ...more

I'm gonna go out and get my grinds super dialed in a few tries?

No.

I will obviously bash something

|

9/7/2013 4:19 PM

idk why but i never smashed my hubs or my spokes training double pegs and feebles.

|

9/7/2013 4:27 PM

I never smashed spokes an hubs learning to grind and have never once rode a hub guard .....chances are your going to break chains

|

9/7/2013 4:36 PM

thats for drive side grinds no? i don't see breaking my chain grining.

|

9/7/2013 4:41 PM

I ride rhd and grind right side I broke a few learning

|

9/8/2013 12:01 AM

Get the Gland. It has a Lifetime Warranty, Rotates itself, Cheap and fits any Hub.

|

9/8/2013 12:28 AM

BMX_Forever wrote:

Get the Gland. It has a Lifetime Warranty, Rotates itself, Cheap and fits any Hub.

+1

|