What hub is this?

Related:
Create New Tag

6/7/2016 3:38 PM

So I bought some new wheels, they're hubs made by a company called Counterfeitt laced to some alienation felon rims. I've found that the front hub is a knock off/fake United Corey Martinez hub but I can't figure out the rear one. I've attached the hub photo and the driver photo.Photo

Photo

Photo

Photo

|

6/7/2016 5:00 PM

ruida_silva wrote:

So I bought some new wheels, they're hubs made by a company called Counterfeitt laced to some alienation felon rims. I've ...more

Hub looks like the Odyssey Hazard cassette, driver doesn't.

|

"Hey anybody ever make that mistake like right when you wake up in the morning and you believe in yourself?" -Kyle Kinane

"BIKES!" -Tom Segura

6/8/2016 3:25 PM

12 pawls?! Crazy.

|

Check my bikecheck
Eat shit or die tryin', yo!

6/8/2016 6:51 PM

Joytech hub. Many complete bikes come with them, a few companies sell them as aftermarket hubs (example: Odyssey Hazard). Not a bad hub at all, but not the greatest either.

|

Refs : SnM An1mal, GThompson121, Chuck8273, blizzbikes, bmxsteve99, kevin.brock.338, zinum, Brian_Griffin, billyhandyjunior, riverM, tomdon
Instagram : @timhankinsbmx

6/13/2016 2:09 PM

I've looked all over for the joy techs online and I've not found one that even looks similar

|

6/13/2016 3:09 PM

ruida_silva wrote:

So I bought some new wheels, they're hubs made by a company called Counterfeitt laced to some alienation felon rims. I've ...more

Well Mission Bikes has some driver setups in their hubs, with a Double Wraparound Spring, I know that much

|

Welp, broke past 1000... yeeeee

My Youtube / RainBMX
My Insta / What_Is_Barspin

6/13/2016 3:11 PM

WaldoBMX wrote:

12 pawls?! Crazy.

LOL all the park kids would be on that faster than a elite and z coaster combined haha

But nah it's just a double slotted 4 pawl for two springs

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

6/13/2016 3:16 PM

ruida_silva wrote:

James_Letten17 wrote:

Well Mission Bikes has some driver setups in their hubs, with a Double Wraparound Spring, I know that much

WAIT I am wrong lol

On the Mission Intrepid for example, it has Individual Wraparound Springs, but still 4 pawls

|

My Youtube / RainBMX

6/13/2016 9:41 PM

ruida_silva wrote:

Maybe an older version of a Mission React hub? I heard somewhere that sometime along the line Mission redid their React hub and I have a newer version, but I'm not too sure how the newer ones look.

|

Scooter kid trying to ride a bike.
@scootereyn

6/13/2016 10:19 PM

ruida_silva wrote:

It's just a generic hub, nothing more. It probably was off a United complete or something. My friend has the United Supreme build kit and that hub's shape looks identical to the hub he has (minus the driver having a snap spring, and not being reversible from the looks of it) but still, both are generic hubs made to be built up for a complete or sold for a super cheap price.

|

6/14/2016 12:45 AM

I looked at the supreme and never thought much but now that I look again, they're exactly the same minus the hub and a slight difference in the non drive side cone. Thanks everyone

|

6/14/2016 12:47 AM

But the Mission rear hubs look exactly the same as well

|

6/14/2016 5:47 AM

After looking around properly. I came to the conclusion that's it's a cinema ZX rear hub. Same driver, same axle and the shell is pretty much identical

|