|

6/13/2013 3:33 AM

profile mini's front n' rear.

|

Bruh

6/13/2013 3:38 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

ok but people say they don't hold up to street? how true is that? i only ride street once a week if that but even at park i am rough on my bike and land hard on grinds how will they hold up?

|

6/13/2013 4:11 AM

Stick with the mix and the primo front is a clone of the simple/éclat front hub and my simple was bomb proof so ride that.

And don't listen to the fan boy who said profile. He's a dumb arse

|

I'm a punk bmxer, I can't do it well so I do it loud.

6/13/2013 4:19 AM

ah thanks buddy haha it's my opinion tongue. not bothered anyways, just heard good reviews about em so threw it out there. haha

|

Bruh

6/13/2013 4:19 AM

i personally would ride proper magnalight front and proper k7 rear. Just saying

|

Bruh

6/13/2013 4:54 AM
Edited Date/Time: 6/13/2013 4:56 AM

Primo N4FL Front & the Mix in the rear. Solid, Quality set up!

|

6/13/2013 5:09 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

brandon.hankinson.3 wrote:

ok but people say they don't hold up to street? how true is that? i only ride street once a week if that but even at park i am rough on my bike and land hard on grinds how will they hold up?

I rode profiles for a few years and only ride street, but I ride pegless. They worked good.

|

45 refs and counting check profile.

6/13/2013 7:52 AM

Zach P-D wrote:

brandon.hankinson.3 wrote:

The mini ss totally hold up to street. Adam lz rides them and he's hade them forever and he's always breaking parts.

|

Stay fit, ride a Fit, crash and have a fit.

6/13/2013 10:03 AM

Get the shadow or animal javelin.

|

Refs: JakeSalbert, Me?(x4), The Balt, the_bmxist,
Jared42069(x2), Dogbones,

6/13/2013 10:14 AM

i do agree wiith the primos, but if you have the money, get profiles..people always bitch about how they suck, they dont..i have owned 7 profile hubs, 2 elites, and the rest minis, not a single problem on both..and i am pretty fucking hard on mt bike..and mostly ride street..people say they suck because they got wobble...only sometimes, there can be bad batches because it is hand made, and sometimes people fuck up

|

[LINK TO IMAGE]

follow me on instagram! @neck_brace
also go like my media page on facebook! jiraffe media
also follow jiraffe media on insta! @jiraffe_media

6/13/2013 1:23 PM

I've had mix's and an N4FL, swapped them for the profile SS's. I wouldn't ride pegs on profile, that's just me though because I somehow broke a ratchet, but I know shredders that ride Profiles. Primo's always a safe bet though, Mix over the Re-mix.

|

I do stuff and I'm not good at it.
I got refs

6/13/2013 1:31 PM

primo n4fl front. primo remix back.

|

Old bike VVV

California Living

I now have a more or less stock sunday scout with a complete Demo rear wheel. Sue me