What i just got!!

Related:
Create New Tag

6/27/2013 7:07 PM

Well i just dropped 340 bucks on a well needed bike upgrade!
I got Sunday Octaves (that seem to be the same shape and weight as r32s haha)
I got new tires, Demo Machete front Momentum rear
I got a spare pair of Dugan grips in black this time.
I got a Madera mast stem TL in 48mm finished in nickel Freakin beautiful!!
I got a new pump, a ratchet set, a few extra headset bearings, a bunch of spacers, a whole bunch o nuts and a dans shirt that smells a lot like BBQ sauce haha idk why either.
Oh and a Shadow X DUB seat! nice suede to it! nice and comfy too.

Well now here is my bike check:
Frame: Federal Renegade 20.75 (slammed)
Bars: CULT Butter Bars
Fork: Sunday Octaves
Stem: Madera Mast
Front Wheel: Amber
Rear Wheel: Alienation
Front Tire: Machete
Rear Tire: Momentum
Chain: KMC with half link
Sprocket: Ezra Equis 28t Purple (getting painted)
Cranks: Ezra Geist blue (spraying them black)
Pedals: Eclat Plazas

Well thats my ride as of right now. Im trying for all black with little hints of colors. Like imma do the sprocket in nickel and i have an artist friend that offered to paint it real sexy for me! haha and imma do my cranks in black. Getting this thing perfect! Now all imma get next is a wheelset! Probably Odyssey front and Bone Deth rear because i love 48 spokes in my rear wheel! haha Im gonna be posting pics soon after i get the stuff painted up! Lemme know what you guys think about my new parts and such!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.

6/27/2013 7:10 PM

Sweet

|

Instagram

Refs:tomdon x4,Xxohioanxx,BigCurn, Don't remember the rest

6/27/2013 7:46 PM

No no. You post picture now

|

I'm on the vital legit list!

6/27/2013 8:36 PM

tomdon wrote:

No no. You post picture now

Haha sorry it looks so stupid with blue cranks and a purple sprocket! i gotta get those done before i do! shouldnt be long!

|

References: OneGuyIlluminatiEye, robinson79, Brian Griffin, The Horror Contact, StoreBoughtChild, C_Johnsonbmx, dkTechEthan, etc.